eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The game needs a multiple protagonist tag and the dev should have made it clear from the start that if you don't want to play as Diggy, you just skip his content and not avoiding it, instead of adding later on in the overview that there are actually two MC's, so people who don't like it won't waste their time.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My Dream Girl [v0.13.6] [A Dre@mer Studio] - Original Size: 880 MB

Download Win,Linux (114MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (98MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well, they say you can only improve through your own fuck ups and it's true. I'm all for people making test projects in order to improve but if you are doing that, then you better not attach 3 freakin crowdfunding services on it...

Even if it's still early, this looks beyond salvaging to me.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Positive reinforcement folks, it does not look easy to develop all the assets of a game, draw them together in a masterpiece and then give it free to folks on here to tear you down.

It must be a right buzzkill to develop something and put a lot of hours into it and then release it here to receive a kicking because the developer doesn't hit the mark straight out of the gate.

Constructive feedback, given in a positive manner for positive outcomes = positive outcome for everyone in the longer-term.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
One and a half hours playtime? Yeah maybe if i read really sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
I don't mind how the game develops but don't hand out these playtimes, just don't.

Michael55

Jan 28, 2018
WTF gameplay total = 3 Minutes not 1hour 30 minutes :giggle: +Animation and reactions SUCK takes more time (n)
Failed to fix bugs etc ....It ends at Lady that casts spell on Mc ..And ressets game

These are not bugs, this is the deliberate behavior of the author. Look at the code:

1597541201662.png

These are real pauses. I think the creator of the game hopes that such methods will help keep the attention of gamers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love the female models in this game, but the MC looks a little too old, looking the interactions between the MC and Jenna, it seems like Jenna is the mother/step-mother which would work if someone made an incest patch, but it looks like the MC and jenna are the same age ;s

Nonetheless, great work, looking forward to future updates <3
MC is a teacher not a student, he's supposed to be older.

Reactions: A Dre@mer

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
These are not bugs, this is the deliberate behavior of the author. Look at the code:

These are real pauses. I think the creator of the game hopes that such methods will help keep the attention of gamers.
Thanks for the warning, nothing is more infuriating than the enforced pause. Someone might want to add that to their review, I'm not even gonna bother downloading.

Reactions: Edrick23

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for the warning, nothing is more infuriating than the enforced pause. Someone might want to add that to their review, I'm not even gonna bother downloading.
Those pauses are there to create a animation effect.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I enjoyed it so far. This could be a really great game. Was worth the download for me. thanks for the share Nothing like magic and tittys

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
How can this be an hour and 30 of gameplay when the game ended after 5-10 min with so many (hard) pauses of the screens ? This 1:30 gameplay must be some joke.

Reactions: Tiasung

Michael55

Jan 28, 2018
Those pauses are there to create a animation effect.
I think it is better to work with the code, like using dissolve instead of pause.
And it's better to remove this pseudo-animation at all. It is only needed in key plot twists.
Movies do just fine with conventional editing without animation.

I have not come across a single game where smooth fading would be necessary. Although the authors almost always put it there.

Reactions: A Dre@mer

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Those pauses make it impossible to watch. I gave up after only getting on the bus. The story like the MC is a bit of a shambles.
Again the same old assets. There must be another apartment than can be used.

Reactions: Edrick23
2.10 star(s) 14 Votes