Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Those pauses make it impossible to watch. I gave up after only getting on the bus. The story like the MC is a bit of a shambles.
Again the same old assets. There must be another apartment than can be used.
I suppose some assets is cheap or free to get and others cost more money. If a creator got support enough he/she can most likely afford to keep acquire new assets, but I doubt any of them would want to buy out of their own pocket in advance.

Reactions: A Dre@mer

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I suppose some assets is cheap or free to get and others cost more money. If a creator got support enough he/she can most likely afford to keep acquire new assets, but I doubt any of them would want to buy out of their own pocket in advance.
It is called investment. That apartment is so over used. The same is true of almost every scene..

Oct 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port My Dream Girl 0.13.6 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports
your blog full of ads so much ads than normal thousend of pop ups with game mega link hidden in shrink url with along...and what you doing you copy paste from f95zone and patreons webs those original websites, i literally feels your blog is just....whatever leach and malware popups ads, and why someone leave originap f95 to go your blog do you have any creativity instead of ads and shrink urls hidden links, am not against ads thats normal but your blog thousends of popups ads....no thank you am happy on f95 i have to support i support patreons not gonna make u support for nothing

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
your blog full of ads so much ads than normal thousend of pop ups with game mega link hidden in shrink url with along...and what you doing you copy paste from f95zone and patreons webs those original websites, i literally feels your blog is just....whatever leach and malware popups ads, and why someone leave originap f95 to go your blog do you have any creativity instead of ads and shrink urls hidden links, am not against ads thats normal but your blog thousends of popups ads....no thank you am happy on f95 i have to support i support patreons not gonna make u support for nothing
Lol there's literally a mega link in the reply, you don't even have to go to the blog....

Oct 25, 2019
Lol there's literally a mega link in the reply, you don't even have to go to the blog....
just go blog and see what i mean mega link here bez its f95 policy he can not put shrink link on f95zone..but if any other game you go on his blog first the ammount of ads rediculous with pop ups and second link behind shrink urls to make money, why any one should go on his blog when orignal content copy paste from here go check urself his blog...and dude i talk abt his blog that he mention not that mega link he put here

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
just go blog and see what i mean mega link here bez its f95 policy he can not put shrink link on f95zone..but if any other game you go on his blog first the ammount of ads rediculous with pop ups and second link behind shrink urls to make money, why any one should go on his blog when orignal content copy paste from here go check urself his blog...and dude i talk abt his blog that he mention not that mega link he put here
He probably get some traffic directed at his blog from other places. If the links available on this site, why go there at all. So not really a big issue at all.. Don't click strange links -)

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn... i like the curvy, tasty lookin girls, i like the humour, the renders are solid... but... why does he has to get younger? she says to him you look too old blabla but he doesn't even look that old wtf? i even WISHED he would look older - and chubbier... but no he gets even younger and thiner? >.> don't like it even i like the rest really much...

will there be at least an option to get old again? diggy looks way to handsome too btw. but no problems than john and don look handsome this fits... just diddy and mainly MC bother me really hard and i didn't hope the story would went in that direction even i liked the plot with the red woman...

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes