Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To sum it up though, the story (For those that actually read). will explain why the mc acting like a "man child", and the "family composition". The writing could been done better, but will be interesting to see how it plays out after the mc get "fixed"...

Reactions: A Dre@mer

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
To sum it up though, the story (For those that actually read). will explain why the mc acting like a "man child", and the "family composition". The writing could been done better, but will be interesting to see how it plays out after the mc get "fixed"...
what?

when you say "will" I assume you mean because it doesn't currently [I played through, read it all, it doesn't make any sense]?

I can't think of any reason how the MC is a teacher at all given how he acts and then even more confusingly he asks for money? what?

I don't know what country its supposed to be set in but even entry-level teachers where I live are making over $1000/week after tax.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
what?

when you say "will" I assume you mean because it doesn't currently [I played through, read it all, it doesn't make any sense]?

I can't think of any reason how the MC is a teacher at all given how he acts and then even more confusingly he asks for money? what?

I don't know what country its supposed to be set in but even entry-level teachers where I live are making over $1000/week after tax.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a lot of functional people that hold higher level jobs, but not quite there on a mental level. For the more extremes, try to look up "autistic savant"....

evr

Apr 9, 2018
Amazing game I really like the characters, the render and especially the story, keep up with this game I love it

Reactions: A Dre@mer

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a lot of functional people that hold higher level jobs, but not quite there on a mental level. For the more extremes, try to look up "autistic savant"....

Can't even manage his own money but has other people's kids in his care and supervision?

yeah, I'm not believing that for a moment.
I'm not 100% sure how it is in other countries, but here he'd never be considered for a position directly supervising and teaching children, not even vaguely plausible.

To me its in the same realm as these other games where apparently if you just creep on people while they sleep or are bathing enough times they'll suddenly want to have sex with you.

Sure people can write whatever story they like, but at some point the suspension of disbelief can't be maintained.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Why did I get in an endless loop :eek::eek::eek::eek:(save3-3) after choosing any option at save 3-1 or 3-2 :rolleyes: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What´s going wrong in my play?:unsure:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the pause all the time between the images is totaly killing the game .......
i cant understand why devs have to put a lame pause in such games.. realy ...

Reactions: Edrick23

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
so far i been disappointed as the game still has not found its directions yet and really lacking content.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF gameplay total = 3 Minutes not 1hour 30 minutes :giggle: +Animation and reactions SUCK takes more time (n)
Failed to fix bugs etc ....It ends at Lady that casts spell on Mc ..And ressets game

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes