Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this must be one of the strangest VN's that I've come across on here it's very different and it feels as though the MC is a child trapped in a man's body it's very hard to take to him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
The setting does not make any sense at all: A man, about 45 years old, lives together with a women, who is just a few years older, begs for money from her, calls her with her first name, but they aren't a couple but rather kind of mother and son or something similar. He seems to work at a school but cannot afford a short class trip and begs for money. And he is best friend of a guy, about 30 years old, who seems to have a father of maybe 45 or 50 years, who seems to be the lover of the women. That's totally ridiculous, and not in any good way.
The MS is going to change soon.

Dec 22, 2019
Sorry, I don't get it...

For those that commented that it look's great, do developers just have their mates comment to try and get people to look at it or something?

One line dialogue at a time instead of a paragraph at once when they are the only character saying something is just annoying and makes it look like the developer has very little content and are trying to stretch it as far as they possibly can.

I also just don't get the MC. He looks in his 40's and it looks like he is living with his ex wife or something. Or is that supposed to be his mother? And if he has a job why is he asking for money and doing chores? Is he mentally retarded?

I couldn't bring myself to even play past him getting on the bus. The whole thing was just a big WTF for me. (n)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand why he's begging for money from some woman who he seems to share a house with when he is a teacher?
I don't know what country it is supposed to be but where I live even first year teachers [graduates] make nearly $1400/week [about $70k/year] and it goes up significantly after that too.

Suffice to say I'm having a very difficult time with suspension of disbelief.

also ...

It'll what?

what.png

Last edited:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I don't understand why he's begging for money from some woman who he seems to share a house with when he is a teacher?
I don't know what country it is supposed to be but where I live even first year teachers [graduates] make nearly $1400/week [about $70k/year] and it goes up significantly after that too.

where i live a first year teachers starting monthly salary is about $300(average) lol

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I can't see anything with that black on the cover and in the choices, I prefer not to play, terrible choice for those who play from a certain distance and wear glasses

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018

also ...

It'll what?

View attachment 723430
Thank you for your time.
why ? the answers are coming soon.

thanks its a typo corrected wrongly "rejuvenate"

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
I can't see anything with that black on the cover and in the choices, I prefer not to play, terrible choice for those who play from a certain distance and wear glasses
Will you please take a screen shot so i can make the necessary changing in the feature update.

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
She is here.jpg She is finally here !!!

The game-changer.

The final piece of the puzzle !!!!!!

impudent & mischievous Simran...

The renders are 75% done.

next update coming soon

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Noticed it plops in a file i've never seen in any ren'py game before "commands file"in the main folder... i deleted it and game runs fine..so it's either fishy shenanigans or i donno.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maestro91

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Noticed it plops in a file i've never seen in any ren'py game before "commands file"in the main folder... i deleted it and game runs fine..so it's either fishy shenanigans or i donno.
It was created during the compiling . so i opened it in text editor to find this on there

"" play music "music/ ""

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
It was created during the compiling . so i opened it in text editor to find this on there

"" play music "music/ ""
there are actually 2 command files in the Zip.. 2 exactly the same.. Dunno why that is. I'm using latest, as of 2 days ago WinRar.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes