• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts:

• The menu could use some work. Dark text on dark background is not an easy thing to make out, key example, just open the preferences.
  • Spelling and grammar are, in need of work, but it's workable.
  • Not much to this on yet, just coping a feel of a sleeping girl, which I'm all for, but the bones are very bare.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I like how the "knock knock" onomatopoeia looks.
The game got stuck on a loop, I had selected all the red options.

Reactions: A Dre@mer

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Hmm.jpg

The next update is on schedule.
Introducing Sister Mery, is she innocent as she looks? will soon find out.
The renders are 95% done.
post-production 25% done.

Sed

Nov 26, 2016
How are people playing this?
I started up a new game and had it crash a few screens after entering a name.
There is an error on line 40 of the scene-1.rpy
"dissolve" has a capital when it should be lower case.
I came here to see if it had been mentioned yet, but other people have left comment that make it sound like they were playing the game, so I am confused.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The setting does not make any sense at all: A man, about 45 years old, lives together with a women, who is just a few years older, begs for money from her, calls her with her first name, but they aren't a couple but rather kind of mother and son or something similar. He seems to work at a school but cannot afford a short class trip and begs for money. And he is best friend of a guy, about 30 years old, who seems to have a father of maybe 45 or 50 years, who seems to be the lover of the women. That's totally ridiculous, and not in any good way.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF this game is so short :mad: no sex scenes :unsure: this game with get 5 updates to get some action like this
Mc looks Old -But could bang that Milf sleeping there but cant change nothing =Dev must redo this from begining=
And Add Tons of Sex + pregnancy

Reactions: FlorenceAndMachine

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry I did not like it. That Eastern European apartment again (so depressing) with the cracked walls and those ugly models. It has almost needs re-doing. How old is the MC meant to be?

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
How are people playing this?
I started up a new game and had it crash a few screens after entering a name.
There is an error on line 40 of the scene-1.rpy
"dissolve" has a capital when it should be lower case.
I came here to see if it had been mentioned yet, but other people have left comment that make it sound like they were playing the game, so I am confused.
Just click on Ignore when the error appears.

RoguePlanet7898

Feb 10, 2019
What is this guy looks like late 40s acts like a prepubescent teenager begging for money somehow has a job but needs to beg for money from landlord/landlady. How does this guy even have a job as a teacher or whatever he is seems like he has "special needs" has a lot of screws loose up in his head.
Seems to be setting up some kind of possession or deal with a succubus or demon that will hopefully change MC into something that is not a complete idiot. MC in love with a coworker a coworker is in love with MC seems like they all act like teenagers still in highschool but are somehow teachers. It is all so cringey hopefully it will get better but that will be easy with how cringey it is so far

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes