HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
at it's current state with how little there is I would rate this barely as a very early demo also either change the background or text colour with the choices as I literally had to hover my mouse of them just to see what the choices was as white on white is VERY poor colour choice when it comes to the choices

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
at it's current state with how little there is I would rate this barely as a very early demo also either change the background or text colour with the choices as I literally had to hover my mouse of them just to see what the choices was as white on white is VERY poor colour choice when it comes to the choices
Thanks to you, i have implemented those changes for the feature. :geek:.

kyogawa

Mar 8, 2019
plain short video novel type, nice pictures though... depends if ppl like the novel type of game would like it...not me...

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 647950

Overview:
Max, A teacher by profession decides to propose to the woman of his dreams, while on a picnic to a remote abandoned castle. But a beautiful woman greats him in the castle to his surprise and what else awaits him is for you all to find out.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-07
Release Date: 2020-05-07
Developer: A Dre@mer Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 647943 View attachment 647944 View attachment 647939 View attachment 647940 View attachment 647942 View attachment 647941
that was too quick to even register in my brain. What just happened? :unsure:

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
This is not short! I want everyone to understand this is shorter than short. This is non existing content. Guy wakes up and goes into a room. That is it! You cannot even spoil anything, because it has nothing! Maybe in the future, but right now, this game is only a thought! Nothing more.

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Blackmail, Incest and Sexual Harassment tag, just wish it had a rape tag, but i'm going in optimistically
Thank you.
The story is still underdevelopment, But there is branch which is pointing to avoidable rape. in the near feature.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Max, A teacher by profession decides to propose to the woman of his dreams, while on a picnic to a remote abandoned castle. But a beautiful woman greats him in the castle to his surprise and what else awaits him is for you all to find out.

AHA ... and with 190MB we should find out what ?.....maybe instead of just putting out a game u createt yesterday... u put in some effort and content, to dragg donors, and paetrons for the game ...
jesus.. whats wrong with all those greedy devs latetly .....

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I just play v 0.11, and here is my Analysis of the game so far:

Some of the renders are pretty good, and if things were worded better it has the potential to be an interesting story. However, here is the thing... I'm unsure if the developer made this game to be ironically bad or it's actually bad. I'll elaborate:

As the game is in such early development and anything I say would be seen in a minute or two of play anyways I'm not going to throw a spoiler around it.

A little more thought into the writing would go a long way.

The male protagonist Max... The guy clearly looks like he is in his 40s or 50s. Due to his behavior (Daydreaming, money begging, sleep molestation, white knighting ect) I think that this character would be better visualized as a teenager instead of a boomer. It's about as off-putting as seeing a 9-year-old smoking a cigarette but in reverse (like a skateboarding grandpa maybe?). His high level of physical maturity coupled with his low level of emotional/psychological maturity is weird and not in a good way.

The woman in bed that can be sleep molested is apparently supposed to be a Max's mom due to her behavior. She is giving an allowance, and yapping on about chores to a grown-ass man?

The game requires a certain level of suspension of disbelief, and the weak male protagonist is an unlikeable character. This could actually be really good if some better writing was in it.

Going off the renders at hand if I were writing the story for this game I would take things in an entirely different direction. The Max character would perhaps be a Pimp collecting money off of his hoe that happens to be sassy and argumentative. The white knighting scene where the dream girl slaps another dude wouldn't be a dream sequence either, but our Pimp protagonists bottom bitch angry at some client for some reason. It's impossible to not make the protagonist an asshole with the renders at hand, but if he is a Pimp at least he is a strong character and not a weak character.

I don't think most people like to play weak characters. Obligatory not all, but a much more compelling story can be told of a pimp going to get his money than a cuck boi begging mommy for some cash to go on a school trip and begging some more because he forgot to do his chores.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I agree, the writing could be much better. Make the MC JUST a bit younger in looks, loser in his 20's could pass.
I get it, MC's a loser, gets a special power at this castle retreat, gets to take revenge, or be a good guy. you could have one of the better ones on the platform, if you write it well enough...for example, the whole first scene could have been established in a short cut scene, just as an intro...then intro ends at a choice, dominate for the money to go on the retreat, or agree to do a "favor".

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
This render puts things into perspective.

Untitled.jpg
My guess for the MC's behavior and look is because he's gonna be turned into his younger self soon ?! idk, either way the renders are fine although inconsistent and the story...OOF. If I were the Dev I'd just slap the incest tag in there to milk those people as there are definitely worse games out there making bank just off of that.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 14 Votes