EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The description makes it sound like you have some long term girl who'll you'll propose but things get sideways in the castle, which is totally not the case. Dude looks like 40, lives in a room of a 15 year old, also goes for his "landlady?" for cash in the morning. Weird as fuck. Also with having a minute worth of content, this should be a 0.001, not a 0.1 imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so many new renpy incest games that are coming....all of their development depends on donors? or some just a hobby?
last few months I feel that there have been lots of 0.1/demo :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Could have done with a little more content before it was released and already a choice not yet implemented a few clicks and you are done.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
The description makes it sound like you have some long term girl who'll you'll propose but things get sideways in the castle, which is totally not the case. Dude looks like 40, lives in a room of a 15 year old, also goes for his "landlady?" for cash in the morning. Weird as fuck. Also with having a minute worth of content, this should be a 0.001, not a 0.1 imo.
It is just a promo.

• Angry
Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
You gave me a good laugh with this one dev, I'll give you that. MC is a 40 year old virgin named Max in a landlady game, what the actual fuck? I really had a blast for the whole minute of clicking just because of the MC. I know it's just a promo, so I wish you all the best, I hope you can live out your wildest dreams and fantasies through your game (y) .

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Glad there is NTR hate them boring games where you gotta watch the same retard going around banging everyone. I do find it funny thou when the first Question people ask is, is it avoidable lol. i find Futa games disgusting and when it has the content since i dont like it i just avoid the game. Yet these fake ntr haters jump right in and ask if its avoidable lol too funny. there is only like 500 other games to play on this site.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Glad there is NTR hate them boring games where you gotta watch the same retard going around banging everyone. I do find it funny thou when the first Question people ask is, is it avoidable lol. i find Futa games disgusting and when it has the content since i dont like it i just avoid the game. Yet these fake ntr haters jump right in and ask if its avoidable lol too funny. there is only like 500 other games to play on this site.
There's a tendency to make certain fetishes that makes people stay away from a game altogether, like NTR or futa, optional, because developers wish to cater for both sides (not for their patreon money of course). Because of this and the lack of more concrete tags, it's not a stupid question if it's avoidable or not.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes