Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
people who complain about free should be slapped. Most likely these are the same people who want a trophy for finishing last.

Keep up the good work. Cheers
Complaining is normal. The most useful thing a person engaged in creativity can receive is criticism. Soft criticism, hard, fair, unfair - it doesn’t matter. Not all people graduated from Harvard in academic criticism. =) Everyone expresses their emotions as best as they can. What's really stupid is complaining about a DEV wants to make money or how exactly he do it.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Celaviegroup could you, please, write the release dates of the public versions for the next 3-4 episodes, maybe pin them in the topic header, so that we can safely wait for them
Bob writes the next update's release dates in his Patreon, only one update in advance. Episode 9 public release date is April 30th. He did not list one for Episode 8, most likely because Episode 9 is being released the same month.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Bob writes the next update's release dates in his Patreon, only one update in advance. Episode 9 public release date is April 30th. He did not list one for Episode 8, most likely because Episode 9 is being released the same month.
There was information on the Internet about episode no. 8 and its release. Even Google showed it, but for some reason it is no longer possible to find it. Has been deleted . In my opinion, this is prevarication .

I understand that you are trying to protect your job and make money . ( BUT ) But I don't understand why there's a need to change and create confusion about the release and its dates , one disappears, another appears and no one knows what's going on .
give me this shit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LegendBear

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
There was information on the Internet about episode no. 8 and its release. Even Google showed it, but for some reason it is no longer possible to find it. Has been deleted . In my opinion, this is prevarication .

I understand that you are trying to protect your job and make money . ( BUT ) But I don't understand why there's a need to change and create confusion about the release and its dates , one disappears, another appears and no one knows what's going on .
View attachment 3468598
Quite sure it has never been shown but you can expect public release around middle of April. It has never been my intention to discontinue public releases. Please don't try to make any conclusions on my behaviour - if you have spend 2 seconds on my website you'll see that I have announced a public release of episode 9.

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 3468598
I'd be careful calling someone a liar, no matter how fancily you dress it up.

The publicly-available posts on Patreon suggest that the Bronze version of episode 8 is going to be released any day now, and the normal schedule suggests a public release about three weeks after that. The public release of episode 9 has an announced date of the end of April.

The information is where you would expect it to be if you bother to look for it, so in my opinion it's poor form to suggest someone is lying (prevarication) when the root problem might be staring at you in the mirror.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018

View attachment 3468598
It never left. It's right here.

Release dates

Diamond, Platinum and Gold members ... already available
Master members.....March 8
Silver members.... March 15th
Bronze members.... March 22th
Supporters.... April 3rd

As I mentioned, it doesn't show the Public Release date. It never did. Your issue with basic reading comprehension is not other people's fault. There would be zero reason for him to obfuscate the public release date on purpose.

Aug 31, 2020
YEEEESSS episode 8 for the bronze. The work is progressing at a good pace, nice consistency. Well, I'm putting all that aside because I'll only play with the final version, but what a trial! The temptation is getting stronger and stronger. I haven't even started the game yet, and already I feel something.

• Wow
Reactions: gallll and cuteelf

Drackul

Jan 27, 2018
Complaining is normal. The most useful thing a person engaged in creativity can receive is criticism. Soft criticism, hard, fair, unfair - it doesn’t matter. Not all people graduated from Harvard in academic criticism. =) Everyone expresses their emotions as best as they can. What's really stupid is complaining about a DEV wants to make money or how exactly he do it.
i'm going to complain about this...

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
The most useful thing that a person engaged in creativity is not criticism but acknowledgment and further up, being able to make a living out of his/her creativity, thus enabling that person to continue creating.

Don't confuse criticism with critic; these two may sound the same but mean different things.
Somebody may write a critic on a certain art that means that person evaluates that work and express his/her opinion on it.
On the other side a person may criticize a certain art and that means that the person is expressing his/her disapproval on that work.

Complaining is normal AND JUSTIFIED only in certain situations and usually is a manifest of disapproval. Not sure how that is the most useful thing an artist can hope for...
There is a category of people that are complaining for sport but that king of complaining is usually ignored by the common sense...

Reactions: Welatonin

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The most useful thing that a person engaged in creativity is not criticism but acknowledgment and further up, being able to make a living out of his/her creativity, thus enabling that person to continue creating.

Don't confuse criticism with critic; these two may sound the same but mean different things.
Somebody may write a critic on a certain art that means that person evaluates that work and express his/her opinion on it.
On the other side a person may criticize a certain art and that means that the person is expressing his/her disapproval on that work.

Complaining is normal AND JUSTIFIED only in certain situations and usually is a manifest of disapproval. Not sure how that is the most useful thing an artist can hope for...
There is a category of people that are complaining for sport but that king of complaining is usually ignored by the common sense...
These are philosophical speculations. I'm just talking about any feedback. You cannot dictate to people exactly what thoughts to express and in what form. You can only be grateful that people are even paying attention to your work and bothering to express their thoughts about it. Which comments to listen to and which to ignore is up to you to decide.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
I am not dictating anything; I merely used the proper words to express my opinions and I have no other means of understanding you but reading your post. If you were talking about the feedback why didn't you use that word instead of the other one? :)
You are right, however, that in this particular case, our developer should be thankful for the any of the posts here, that are increasing the popularity of his thread. Maybe he is taking all this "interest" for granted and that's why he became a bit too protective about his slideshow...
All right, I shut up now now.

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
So I have this issue on ep.8. Can't go to Lynn's room at 9 PM, there's a popup saying "This is an error".

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
This is when someone will tell you, "it will be launched when it's launched" and then you'll ask yourself, "what the fuck are you doing here then! You expecting the same as me, pirate!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: gallll and cdmax
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes