Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is the public release for Episode 9 as stated on Patreon being April 30 still correct as Episode 8 is still to be released?

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
And I was right that there is confusion. with the release of the version and its versions . The game is so enjoyable that I don't understand why there would be controversy over its publication.

a 222.gif

OG336

Apr 17, 2022
I need help.
How can i trigger in EP. 2 Event 62, 67, 71, 72?
The Door from bathroom is looked and she dont let me in?

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
I need help.
When you had the choice to either send erotic images to Lina's phone, let her see you in the shower, or hack her computer what did you choose? If you chose anything other than than let her see you in the shower you are sh*t out of luck. The dev was repeatedly told about this but for some reason took forever to fix... It is FINALLY fixed in the episode 8 release. But that's not going to do you much good as the fix just prevents you from entering the dead end by not closing off the choice scene if a wrong choice is made... Since your scene is already closed off the fixed script won't help your current save.

So your options are either restart Episode 2, or turn on the developer console ( In your root folder for the game open renpy/common/00console.rpy then find the line that says "config.console = False" Change "False" to "True" and then save.

Now open the game, load your save, then open the console by hitting "SHIFT + O" type or paste the following:
EVENTS[71].Progress = 1
(This will allow you to repeat the scene at Lina's bedroom where you choose one of the options, this time choose the shower option... The next step is supposed to be in Bob's room in the morning I think it was either 10 or 11AM? But I think the bathroom door was unlocked anyways after making the correct choice such that your can get away with skipping that step)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fish_lip

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
I need help.
I think those events require you to have dinner that day (or the afternoon before, depending on time of day for the bathroom event), and NOT take a picture during dinner. If you take a picture during dinner, the rest of that dinner sequence ends. As long as you don't take the picture, Lynn and Lina continue talking, and you'll hear them discuss meeting in the bathroom. You can then catch them the next time they are there. It's a rinse/repeat event, so you need to keep doing the dinner sequence and catching them in the bathroom next time around. BTW - I think there's a similar sequence in the next episode also requiring the same dinner w/ no picture sequence to make an event accessible.

OG336

Apr 17, 2022
When you had the choice to either send erotic images to Lina's phone, let her see you in the shower, or hack her computer what did you choose? If you chose anything other than than let her see you in the shower you are sh*t out of luck. The dev was repeatedly told about this but for some reason took forever to fix... It is FINALLY fixed in the episode 8 release. But that's not going to do you much good as the fix just prevents you from entering the dead end by not closing off the choice scene if a wrong choice is made... Since your scene is already closed off the fixed script won't help your current save.

So your options are either restart Episode 2, or turn on the developer console ( In your root folder for the game open renpy/common/00console.rpy then find the line that says "config.console = False" Change "False" to "True" and then save.

Now open the game, load your save, then open the console by hitting "SHIFT + O" type or paste the following:
EVENTS[71].Progress = 1
(This will allow you to repeat the scene at Lina's bedroom where you choose one of the options, this time choose the shower option... The next step is supposed to be in Bob's room in the morning I think it was either 10 or 11AM? But I think the bathroom door was unlocked anyways after making the correct choice such that your can get away with skipping that step)

Thx.

Last edited:

OG336

Apr 17, 2022
Hey,
i can i trigger event 15 in ep.3 Lynns room.
Everday at 20 o`clock came eve and ask for money.

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Hey,
i can i trigger event 15 in ep.3 Lynns room.
Everday at 20 o`clock came eve and ask for money.
this is a bug, one of the rpy posted here fixes it, i forget which one, or just skip episode, you're not missing much

OG336

Apr 17, 2022
this is a bug, one of the rpy posted here fixes it, i forget which one, or just skip episode, you're not missing much

thx for your help.

Now i need help ep.5
event 24, 34 and 51 how can i trigger this events?

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
event 36 15:30 in bathroom
event 51 22:00 in tv room
ok 22 in tv room is either truth or dare game (weekend only, have dinner with the girls the day of to trigger it) or watching tv with lin, which had a trigger that was basically finishing all of her other events

the bathroom one i remember, this is a bugged time and it triggers at 17 instead of 15:30

btw all of these have apparently been fixed in upcoming episodes, so if you can be a little patient we should get public version of 8 mid april hopefully

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Celaviegroup says you no longer need a walkthrough. I can't agree with that.
As you can see from my screenshot, you can't see what you have to do to get the last two events.
Ok, I still found it. It was still in the kitchen and in Bob's room. But how do you know? The events are shown as finished and as you can see it doesn't say what/where to do. That's just not a good help.

Celaviegroup sagt man braucht keinen Walktrough mehr. Da kann ich nicht zustimmen.
Wie man an meinen Screenshot sieht kann man nicht erkennen was man nun machen muß um die letzten beiden Events zu bekommen.
Ok ich habe es noch gefunden. Es war noch in der Küche und in Bobs Zimmer. Aber wie soll man das wissen? Die Events werden als fertig angezeigt und wie man ja sieht steht nicht da was/wo zu tun ist. Das ist einfach keine gute Hilfe.

MELEP9.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes