and event 90 13:00 in the boutique.
How i can trigger these?

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
I need help at ep6.
event 27 9:00 in bobs room
and event 90 13:00 in the boutique.
How i can trigger these?
9 in bobs room is a wake up event with lynn, just get her to watch a movie with you at midnight and she'll fall asleep and wake up with you, the boutique event is you buying clothes for one of the girls, talk to them at the pool or during photoshoots or in morning when lin and lynn are getting dressed or in their beds and visit eve at diner, until you get a dialogue that mentions buying something new (bikini sleepwear or panties)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys: I hope I'm wrong, but I think we are witnessing the end of F95, it makes no sense from my point of view that Patreon buys it to allow the existence of piracy, that is the essence of this site, now we will see how the developers They will manage to provide feedback because when we who are the ones who give our opinions and criticize disappear, they will be left with few clients, in addition they lose a tremendous platform to promote the games and Patreon is not accessible from all countries.
Greetings we move on to the resistance..

Hola chicos: Ojalá y me equivoque, pero creo que estamos asistiendo al final de F95, no tiene sentido desde mi punto de vista que Patreon lo compre para permitir la existencia de la piratería o sea la esencia d este sitio, veremos ahora como los desarrolladores se las arreglaran para retroalimentarse pues al desaparecer nosotros que somos los que opinamos y criticamos, se quedaran con pocos clientes, además pierden tremenda plataforma para promocional los juegos y Patreon no se accede desde todos los países.
Saludos pasamos a la resistencia

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Hello guys: I hope I'm wrong, but I think we are witnessing the end of F95, it makes no sense from my point of view that Patreon buys it to allow the existence of piracy, that is the essence of this site, now we will see how the developers They will manage to provide feedback because when we who are the ones who give our opinions and criticize disappear, they will be left with few clients, in addition they lose a tremendous platform to promote the games and Patreon is not accessible from all countries.
Greetings we move on to the resistance..

Hola chicos: Ojalá y me equivoque, pero creo que estamos asistiendo al final de F95, no tiene sentido desde mi punto de vista que Patreon lo compre para permitir la existencia de la piratería o sea la esencia d este sitio, veremos ahora como los desarrolladores se las arreglaran para retroalimentarse pues al desaparecer nosotros que somos los que opinamos y criticamos, se quedaran con pocos clientes, además pierden tremenda plataforma para promocional los juegos y Patreon no se accede desde todos los países.
Saludos pasamos a la resistencia
It's an April Fools joke. Nothing is changing.

Reactions: shynos

OG336

Apr 17, 2022
9 in bobs room is a wake up event with lynn, just get her to watch a movie with you at midnight and she'll fall asleep and wake up with you, the boutique event is you buying clothes for one of the girls, talk to them at the pool or during photoshoots or in morning when lin and lynn are getting dressed or in their beds and visit eve at diner, until you get a dialogue that mentions buying something new (bikini sleepwear or panties)

thx.

I need help again at ep. 7 with a few events.

event 47 20:00 tv room
event 48 cant be triggerd yet
and event 54 17:00 at pool

how can i trigger this events?

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
thx.

I need help again at ep. 7 with a few events.

event 47 20:00 tv room
event 48 cant be triggerd yet
and event 54 17:00 at pool

how can i trigger this events?
For 17:00 at the pool, I believe you need to have dinner with the girls first, then go to the pool at 17:00.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
have tried it for 2 weeks (in game time,) i'm doing something wrong
I'm pretty sure both events need to be triggered by going to dinner with the girls and then going to TV/Pool at the right time. Have you done all the self defence stuff yet this episode?

OG336

Apr 17, 2022
I'm pretty sure both events need to be triggered by going to dinner with the girls and then going to TV/Pool at the right time. Have you done all the self defence stuff yet this episode?

I won the first week, lost the second week, but the event is still open.

it may be a bug?

BillOOu

Mar 21, 2020
Hello Celaviegroup
First, I love your game and the girls in it :love:. II am a supporter and as such, I would like to share my criticisms with you.
1) in EP8 and EP9 there are several event in Cafe but nothing happen (at 15h, 15h30, 16h, 16h30, 17h00 once par day)... The same (boring) sequence of images. Why ?
2) When you click on exclamation mark (upper right) there is a recap of events to do, it's useful sometimes when you're stuck but is it possible to filter "not available yet" events or give a small hint to trigger the event ? I think "done" events is not useful and can be replace by hints for events triggers
3) In my opinion, I think EVE path is sufficiently exploited, which could be the continuation of EP7, Except a hot massage event, but after at 10h00 and 22h30 in her bedroom, nothing else...

I'm ready for ep10. support the game ;)

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Hello Celaviegroup
First, I love your game and the girls in it :love:. II am a supporter and as such, I would like to share my criticisms with you.
1) in EP8 and EP9 there are several event in Cafe but nothing happen (at 15h, 15h30, 16h, 16h30, 17h00 once par day)... The same (boring) sequence of images. Why ?
2) When you click on exclamation mark (upper right) there is a recap of events to do, it's useful sometimes when you're stuck but is it possible to filter "not available yet" events or give a small hint to trigger the event ? I think "done" events is not useful and can be replace by hints for events triggers
3) In my opinion, I think EVE path is sufficiently exploited, which could be the continuation of EP7, Except a hot massage event, but after at 10h00 and 22h30 in her bedroom, nothing else...

I'm ready for ep10. support the game ;)
Yes, the help system is simply not good. I have already written about this on a previous page.

If the help only says Not available, that's just no help. Help should show you what to do to get these events.

But despite the problems, I like and support Celaviegroup's games.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes