Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
I love the game for the most part. The models look fantastic and the progression is neither too slow nor too fast. Even the grind is acceptable to a certain degree. Yet what I absolutely dislike is having to manually enter the amount of money to give to the girls. This was introduced in episodes 7 and 8 I honestly don't know why. I already dislike having to pay the women in general but it would be better to have three options to choose from. At the very least make sure that when it says from 0 to x money you can actually actually enter something from 0 to x money. Often enough you get a "wrong request" error message when you enter a valid number between 0 and x. (For Example 18:00 Bob's Room Episode 8)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I love the game for the most part. The models look fantastic and the progression is neither too slow nor too fast. Even the grind is acceptable to a certain degree. Yet what I absolutely dislike is having to manually enter the amount of money to give to the girls. This was introduced in episodes 7 and 8 I honestly don't know why. I already dislike having to pay the women in general but it would be better to have three options to choose from. At the very least make sure that when it says from 0 to x money you can actually actually enter something from 0 to x money. Often enough you get a "wrong request" error message when you enter a valid number between 0 and x. (For Example 18:00 Bob's Room Episode 8)
probably you dislike to pay for a game too, or to pay in general...

ischyros

Oct 4, 2017
probably you just jump to conclusions based on your hunch...
anyway, that error about wrong request is there always when you put in less than she actually like to have. I am even using this to know there is some progres when she gives me the error with the sum I used last time. But you have to always save and load and that is kind of dumb. so yeah a bit better system would be nice. maybe its because I only played the "tampered, leaked 7 version" :D

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
probably you dislike to pay for a game too, or to pay in general...
Yeah I admit, I dislike paying for the game yet I still do it.
probably you just jump to conclusions based on your hunch...
Actually I first thought it's this kind of mistake one makes where the text says "between 0 and x" and one types 0 not realizing that "between 0 and x" doesn't actually include 0. Therefore I tried 1 but it wouldn't work either. The game probably expected me to type some minimum value but the game's text output wasn't reflecting that.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
No matter what you call it, help or tip function. If it just says Not available yet, it's just not usable.
So you are forced to do all the events that are already done again and then just happen to find the right ones.

As I said, despite the criticism, I like the games.
I'm ok with the "Not available yet" hints. I take it as meaning that there is an event but it cannot be started until some other event is completed. I don't really care which specific event that is, I'm going to try to do all the ones with actual hints anyway. The only problem I've seen is where some keep saying "not available yet" even when they actually are available (as noted in someone elses post above).

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
I like this game, I like all his games. But what I don't like lately is I can't skip scenes I have already scene many times. I'm confused on why when you start the first part of the episodes they move at a fairly good speed, but then you always hit a point where you just grind and grind and nothing ever seems to happen. Am I the only one? I'm at 71 of 102 and can't seem to move forward. I even paid for episode 8.

vdn10670

Nov 2, 2017
Hello,
I am stuck at the last two events for episode 7:
1712394330488.png
The TV event is a loop and end everytime in the same way after game round three. What do I have to do to end this loop / trigger the last event?
Very appreciate for your help :)

Reactions: denen

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Hello,
I am stuck at the last two events for episode 7:
View attachment 3515558
The TV event is a loop and end everytime in the same way after game round three. What do I have to do to end this loop / trigger the last event?
Very appreciate for your help :)
it's a bug , one event (event 54) doesn't get active so u can't end this event.
Wait for a fix ...

p.s. its the end of ep7 ... eve comes home early, and EP 7 end then

Reactions: vdn10670

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
hmmm to all those detractors if you dont like, dont play. Its a great game for what it is and Im happy to contribute to the creator
Good for you, champ, but this is a free opinion forum.
Do you want a pat on the back or a kiss on the butt for being the hero of the day?

chuckb3rry

Apr 8, 2024
I am still stuck on EP.1 Event 011. it says its a 4pm pool event. idk what's required to trigger it. finished the other 76 of 77. should I just skip?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear all
Enclosed please find release dates for episode 10 of 'My Early Life'
Yet another giant update.
No less than 1.500 new images, 20 new animations and 88 new bookmarks
I'm happy to introduce the new help/hint system in episode 10 that makes the game significant easier to play - just follow the hints and the game can be played without any problems and reduce grind significant.
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members ... April 11th - hopefully April 10th
Master members ... April 22nd
Silver members ... April 26th
Bronze members... April 29th
Supporters ... May 6th
Public ...May 27th
Image is from episode 10
Wish you all happy playing
Cheers
Bob

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes