Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Celaviegroup

Chapter 3
Was looking up event 50, seems its dependent on event[36].progress but its impossible to progress looking at this code...
1709308601198.png

event[36].progress=14 will enter the " if EVENTS[36].Progress >= 13:" condition first then exit, thus all the code below is unreachable.
Going back, the babydoll and progress get set to 13 together so its impossible to reach the code to get event 50 done.

Simplest correction I can think it it should have been
EVENTS[36].Progress == 13:
EVENTS[36].Progress == 14:
else
$ EVENTS[50].SetDone() since we can raise progress to 15

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirate1

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Well fuck me for giving you pointers on making a better game that more people would enjoy playing I guess.

Keep putting out your buggy fucking pigwank then, Ignoring advice, and wondering why your downloads and ratings creep lower and lower, I'm sure those things aren't related in any way.

People critique here because they WANT your game to be better, they enjoy what you do so much they take time out from being hunched over a keyboard with tissues in hand to go "Yo, this ain't great, improving it would be good" and in my case, I gave reasons and suggestions.

if you want to sit there and go "WAAAH YOUS PLAYIN IT WRONGZ" 600 times, then be my guest, but if so many people feel that way about your game, it *might* be an idea to take that on board.

Again, the grind is FINE, I don't mind working for my filth, that's cool, however, certain objectives and goals are NOT CLEAR, and even when you're doing them correctly, progress is NOT CLEAR, which should be remedied either with NEW DIALOGUE, or CLEAR PROGRESSION IN THE EVENT VIEWER.

Take my advice or don't, it's up to you, but good devs would, and have, taken critique like this on board for the betterment of their game.
dude if you dont like the game in any way no one is here to make you play it move on no one needs this kind of harassment

just take a hike a long one

Jan 8, 2018
Currently at 25,000 for a non blood relative, Non Virgin? whom i put a roof over their head and pay for the food, and all sundries?

update:- just offered 100000 and still rejected

Last edited:

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I probably wrote this a while back but in case I forgot, amazing game. This is one of the top ones that I've played. My only concern is that sometimes it's easy to get stuck in a loop(even with the event viewer) where you have no idea what to do. Right now I'm on episode 7 and at 71/77. Restarting the episode in case I messed something up, the event viewer isn't very helpful, it says to go to the tv room at 20:00 but I've been there for over a week and nothing.

RediRacer

May 8, 2022
This was posted by MrTM on **********. All thanks to him.
Drop the file in the game folder. Now, every time you enter Bob's room, all the girls stats will be maxed and $300 will be added.
To download: RMB on file > Save link as...
This hack doesn't actually work! Yes, the display shows that you now have more money AND the sisters are in a better mood, BUT the rest of the game does NOT recognize these changes!... like with over $100 in the display, the game says you ran out of money when you try to give your sister a tip more than once if you bought groceries. The game still thinks you have only $50. The sisters are still irritated with you even though their moods are great.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Well, in that case, you should talk about my words, and not indulge in lengthy discussions about rights, privileges, society and other philosophical concepts.
My words are very simple: this is a forum where people express their thoughts about games. And there is not the slightest sense in requiring them to express only certain thoughts or not to express them at all. Especially if you are not a moderator of this forum.
I can't imagine which of these obvious facts could make you cringe hard.

Ofc. you can`t imagine it - you don`t even try.

And I don`t need to be a mod. to call you out on your BS.

Let me try to make it more easy for you since you are so proud on simple words^^

You don`t give productive feedback = you have no moral ground to stand on.
You don`t pay for anything = you have no legal ground to demand anything.

Was that simple enough?

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Ran into a random exception in the pool...
Twice had stuff bough not work, cant figure out why it broke but I'd not get eve_swimsuit.
EP4_event15 is unreachable, cuz eve always bothers us for money at that time every day.
Also somehow even trying to jump to it in the console is also broken if you try to "jump EP4_event15" it start EP4_event18....

Celaviegroup
EP5.event36 is at 17h but tip says 15:30
1709318563391.png

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I probably wrote this a while back but in case I forgot, amazing game. This is one of the top ones that I've played. My only concern is that sometimes it's easy to get stuck in a loop(even with the event viewer) where you have no idea what to do. Right now I'm on episode 7 and at 71/77. Restarting the episode in case I messed something up, the event viewer isn't very helpful, it says to go to the tv room at 20:00 but I've been there for over a week and nothing.
You may already know this or have tried this, but it dawned me that you need to go to dinner before each of those events. I figgered (figured) it out by accident. Some of the event triggers are not always intuitive but CLV warned us that skipping through the day could cause some triggers to be missed. Sometimes you just have play each time event (the daily grind <chuckle chuckle>) until the trigger has been achieved. Sometimes choosing one room to visit when it should have been another is the answer.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Celaviegroup

Found a few progress breaking bugs in the code in Episode 7.

In bathroom7.rpy, line 780, it should say "$ EVENTS[35].Progress = 1" instead of "$ EVENTS[55].Progress = 1" (causes a loop--also not sure what it does to event 55, if there is even one)

In pool7.rpy line 173, it should say "$ EVENTS[50].Progress = 3" instead of "$ EVENTS[50].Progress = 2" (causes a loop)

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Ofc. you can`t imagine it - you don`t even try.

And I don`t need to be a mod. to call you out on your BS.

Let me try to make it more easy for you since you are so proud on simple words^^

You don`t give productive feedback = you have no moral ground to stand on.
You don`t pay for anything = you have no legal ground to demand anything.

Was that simple enough?
You first come up with some kind of argument in your head, and then brilliantly refute it. Well, good for you! Keep it up! Just don't quote my posts. This confuses me because your answers have nothing to do with what I wrote about.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
So yeah... Now that 7.06 is public was able to load it up in notepad++ finally compare that "official" to the "leaked" 7.04 side by side. And yeah while that one was modified... it was mostly the leaker fixing some of the egregious English/typo errors in Chapter 7. For instance right of the bat in 7.04 the first time you visit Eve in her bedroom she tells the MC they need to get "food" at the grocer instead of the official version 7.06 which says they need some "foot" at the grocer... *sigh* There are A LOT more like that.

The thing is it seems all the game breaking bugs or various degrees that I and other previously mentioned such as starting a new game and getting the exception Key Error 1030 in the kitchen in Chapter 1 at 10AM on weekends. Still there. The wrong events being called. Still there. Etc... They weren't the leaker sabotaging anything...

I'll say it again...if you're paying bug testers or proofreaders they are freaking stealing from you... If you are not then at least try to find some volunteers that give a dam... I still like this game, I recently subbed (actually I did last month...but I did so on SubscribeStar since that's listed on the first post, not realizing the game was unsupported there so had to switch to Pat this month.)...but dang it this is still frustrating to see this stuff over and over not fixed when at least some of it seems like it could be caught and fixed in 30 seconds.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes