Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Given the dev basically told me to get fucked on his main, I'm wondering why he'd bother, but after playing his game it does make sense.
Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate that you're here. You really make this thread alive and that generate more supporters for me so please continue. I really appreciate all your inputs - thanks a lot and have a great day.

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
I am surprised that this thread is full of 'critisism' )
First of all, starting from RFR Bob has always been known for grinding episodes in the beginning.
Second, all his games have a lot of content after the mid-game.
Third, above all, I am not sure if there is any other RenPy games developer these days who produce as much playable content per month (hello, Being a DIK).

And of course, if you are not prepared for the grind, you can always use console - it makes all the grind go away.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Did you even read the "overview" on the first page?

It`s stated there.

Also Patron does not approve of wincest so just figure out the rest if you can...

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
As soon as I have finished epiosde 9 I'll make a new release of episode 1 to 7 with several bug fixes in each episode
That would be nice.

just my 2 cent
I think EP7 needs also an progresscounter for bob by the girls.
At EP7, it feels not "realistic" to get a "blowjob" from Lynn in kitchen and an other time Lynn would not touch bob ....
And if arousal is high enough ... bob shouldn't pay for action. Bahhh all 3 girls looke so much whore like !
I think a dependency on arousal and money pay would be nicer.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
That would be nice.

just my 2 cent
I think EP7 needs also an progresscounter for bob by the girls.
At EP7, it feels not "realistic" to get a "blowjob" from Lynn in kitchen and an other time Lynn would not touch bob ....
And if arousal is high enough ... bob shouldn't pay for action. Bahhh all 3 girls looke so much whore like !
I think a dependency on arousal and money pay would be nicer.
That is all implemented in episode 8

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is no consistency to the girls actions or the amount of money they want from the MC for an action.

Reactions: J_M

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate that you're here. You really make this thread alive and that generate more supporters for me so please continue. I really appreciate all your inputs - thanks a lot and have a great day.
Mate, if you get more supporters by me telling everyone what's wrong with your game, you might as well sell them chocolate teapots while you're at it.

I hope Patreon has a refund option. Poor bastards.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Did you even read the "overview" on the first page?

It`s stated there.

Also Patron does not approve of wincest so just figure out the rest if you can...
Actually it's not directly stated, and I can't. I need a direct statement as to whether it's possible to make the arguments and quotations go away.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Update????
Silver Members get Episode 8 this Friday, it usually leaks on that tier. If not, Bronze get it the 22nd, the Friday after.
Silver Members get Episode 9 on the 25th and Bronze will get it on the 29th. You will most likely get both episodes by the end of this month.

Reactions: Pirate1

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Silver Members get Episode 8 this Friday, it usually leaks on that tier. If not, Bronze get it the 22nd, the Friday after.
Silver Members get Episode 9 on the 25th and Bronze will get it on the 29th. You will most likely get both episodes by the end of this month.
only 20$ for 8 and 50+ for 9 enjoy

Reactions: tana91 and Ti Guan

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Update????
Frankly, it's up to you:
1. You can support the development via Patreon. Then, the updates are clear, based on the level. Celaviegroup is usually very accurate, any delay is explained. If you want the game now, the price is clear. (BTW, are you ready to share here any your purchased game? It is just rhetorical question but think about it.)
2. You can wait for the free version. It is the same version of game (content PoW), about one month later. So, just wait.
3. If you are waiting here for leaked version, it is your choice, too. But, don't complain.
Thank you for understanding.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The dev posts a public release before the end of the month.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Frankly, it's up to you:
1. You can support the development via Patreon. Then, the updates are clear, based on the level. Celaviegroup is usually very accurate, any delay is explained. If you want the game now, the price is clear. (BTW, are you ready to share here any your purchased game? It is just rhetorical question but think about it.)
2. You can wait for the free version. It is the same version of game (content PoW), about one month later. So, just wait.
3. If you are waiting here for leaked version, it is your choice, too. But, don't complain.
Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your well-known explanation, I am a firm defender of Bob and all his projects, but unfortunately I live in a country from which I do not even have access to Patreon, if I could believe me I would be one of the largest contributors from the economic point of view that I would have the creator of all these games, at some point someone helped me and I was able to pay some comic series developers, but I had to give the money to those people so that they could pay me through their cards from the USA, anyway, tremendous talk for I can tell you that I know your explanation, but the release of the chapter was delayed and I've half lost track of it, I work a lot and I can only come here from time to time.
Thanks for your help).

Gracias por tu consabida explicación, soy firme defensor de Bob y todos sus proyectos , pero desgraciadamente vivo en un pais desde el cual ni tan siquiera tengo acceso a Patreon, si pudiese creeme que seria uno de los mayores aportadores desde el punto de vista economico que tendria el creador de todos estos juegos, en algun momento alguien me ayudo y pude pagar a algunos desarrolladores de series de comics, pero tenia que darle el dinero a esas personas para que mediante sus tarjetas desde los EUA me pagaran, en fin tremenda charla para decirte que me sé tu explicacion , pero como que se atrasó la salida del capitulo ahora medio que le perdí la pista, trabajo mucho y solo puedo venir aqui de vez en vez.
Gracias por tu ( ayuda).

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for your well-known explanation, I am a firm defender of Bob and all his projects, but unfortunately I live in a country from which I do not even have access to Patreon, if I could believe me I would be one of the largest contributors from the economic point of view that I would have the creator of all these games, at some point someone helped me and I was able to pay some comic series developers, but I had to give the money to those people so that they could pay me through their cards from the USA, anyway, tremendous talk for I can tell you that I know your explanation, but the release of the chapter was delayed and I've half lost track of it, I work a lot and I can only come here from time to time.
Thanks for your help).

Gracias por tu consabida explicación, soy firme defensor de Bob y todos sus proyectos , pero desgraciadamente vivo en un pais desde el cual ni tan siquiera tengo acceso a Patreon, si pudiese creeme que seria uno de los mayores aportadores desde el punto de vista economico que tendria el creador de todos estos juegos, en algun momento alguien me ayudo y pude pagar a algunos desarrolladores de series de comics, pero tenia que darle el dinero a esas personas para que mediante sus tarjetas desde los EUA me pagaran, en fin tremenda charla para decirte que me sé tu explicacion , pero como que se atrasó la salida del capitulo ahora medio que le perdí la pista, trabajo mucho y solo puedo venir aqui de vez en vez.
Gracias por tu ( ayuda).
This is one of the reason why I make my games public after some time. I'm fully aware that some players can't afford to support me. As free player you get my games with exact same interval as the Diamond supporter but with 1 month delay.
I think that this is fair to all but for some reason there are supporters that try to get 1 second of fame. The only thing they obtained is a public release some days earlier. I still hope that all players will respect mine and other dev's hard work instead of destroying it.
Have a great day out there

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes