gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
just playing this now and this mother's friend dialog seems out of kilter with the rest of the dialog and the context , the reason for it is i think obvious but it makes it no less jarring , apart from that little niggle it's not too bad

edit - just discovered code

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
just playing this now and this mother's friend dialog seems out of kilter with the rest of the dialog and the context , the reason for it is i think obvious but it makes it no less jarring , apart from that little niggle it's not too bad

just enter the code "freedom" at the main menu to enable the incest patch then the dialog will be normal.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
heard the dev deleted the ntr, is that true? can someone here confirm? i have this in ignore :unsure:
(if i remember correctly, the pregnant milf that was not pregnant before.... was visited and fucked by the mc, then the landlord of her house come and blackmail her, having sex in the bathroom or something , that was the moment i did press ignored in this game and have not played again since that shit was forced with no way to avoid her getting fucked by someone else.)
I remember the dev adding a skip button, but that scene still did happen so.... I wonder if he has really ended up removing it

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hope to see this ending, but as one of the good endings :D

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It was a code file bug. should have shown landlady. And as Englen said using the code enable insect.
heard the dev deleted the ntr, is that true? can someone here confirm? i have this in ignore :unsure:
(if i remember correctly, the pregnant milf that was not pregnant before.... was visited and fucked by the mc, then the landlord of her house come and blackmail her, having sex in the bathroom or something , that was the moment i did press ignored in this game and have not played again since that shit was forced with no way to avoid her getting fucked by someone else.)
I remember the dev adding a skip button, but that scene still did happen so.... I wonder if he has really ended up removing it
The bathroom scene didn't include sex and as for forced path in episode 2a update a path refusing the old man was added. (The skip was temporary)
Hope to see this ending, but as one of the good endings :D
Since we are cumming tons of inside her, there will be.
Spanish translation coming soon.
;)
Will it be machine translate or will you be doing it yourself?

Reactions: cib64

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The bathroom scene didn't include sex and as for forced path in episode 2a update a path refusing the old man was added. (The skip was temporary)
So it is avoidable now atleast... well i never did get to see it fully, i did see he blackmailed her and that it was unavoidable, i did see the op he did atleast finger her so... I did just put this in ignore when that happened, maybe i will give it a try again but as of lately im not keen on playing games that have both ntr (this is not really ntr but... lets say it is since she is a heroine in the game) and non ntr.
I had always think is better to not mix those 2 in a game, is like mixing salt with sugar, nothing good will come out of that xD

haha, if you see it from the point of view of the husband. You as the MC is taking away his wife.
I know, but i look at it from the pov of a player and since she is a heroine in the game that milf was mine xD
Joke aside: the main reason why i dont like playing games with ntr or in this case seeing a LI banging other dudes is because im a romantic at heart and like games only centered in the mcs (players) and I dont like the girls acting as dumb bitches that fuck everything, is kinda disgusting to me.
I dont shame-kink anyone, is just a matter of liking different things. :sneaky:

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So it is avoidable now atleast... well i never did get to see it fully, i did see he blackmailed her and that it was unavoidable, i did see the op he did atleast finger her so... I did just put this in ignore when that happened, maybe i will give it a try again but as of lately im not keen on playing games that have both ntr (this is not really ntr but... lets say it is since she is a heroine in the game) and non ntr.
I had always think is better to not mix those 2 in a game, is like mixing salt with sugar, nothing good will come out of that xD
haha, if you see it from the point of view of the husband. You as the MC is taking away his wife.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i cant reach episode 4, just looked into the script, i keep getting the same ending with Lillian and Laura ending.
even though iam changing the choices, still same ending and when i read the script through, i can see what happends in episode 4, so any idea`s ?

Reactions: fantom2u

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not gonna lie.. kind of a train wreck but that big tittied wife keeps pulling me back in. Admire the Dev's perserverance and dedication. I want to give it a low score.. but dem titties want me to raise it.. So no score.. but hey I'm here and commenting.. many I wouldn't do that for. Keep plugging along...

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes