playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
well i cant reach episode 4, just looked into the script, i keep getting the same ending with Lillian and Laura ending.
even though iam changing the choices, still same ending and when i read the script through, i can see what happends in episode 4, so any idea`s ?
I did just would like to see the others ending
how do u fuck the daughter?
Check out everytime. Cum inside a lot <(Increase points) when daughter catch you fucking her mother keep fucking don't stop. when the mother catch you fucking her daughter. stop fucking her daughter.
The way i got to episode 4 was starting from the begining of the game i choose check her out then have my fun with her coming inside her. after that I just cum in her 2 or 3 more times. You will reach to a point of the game where u check her out 3 times and letting the old man have fun with her. After that cum inside her when you "rescue her" from the old man, next you stop playing with lillian then hopefully you can progress onward to episode 4
Letting the old man have fun or not does not change anything. other then that you got everything correct.
Has the old man stuff been put back in yet?
For now nothing new.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I must have missed something from the previous versions as I keep getting the Bachelor ending and can't advance with episode 4.

Reactions: fantom2u

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Cum inside everytime (although sometimes it looks as if he is pulling out), check her out everytime, and have tried both choices with the daughter present... bachelor ending. Then tried the opposite, and got the same ending. Something is not right here. It seems some folks are having the same problem, where others are not... can some clear my confusion?

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Cum inside everytime (although sometimes it looks as if he is pulling out), check her out everytime, and have tried both choices with the daughter present... bachelor ending. Then tried the opposite, and got the same ending. Something is not right here. It seems some folks are having the same problem, where others are not... can some clear my confusion?

what about the old man? did u let him try to play with her or not?

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I did both. I've tried every combination and still ends the same with the mother living with the daughter... it is a brief game, but other people seem to be getting more content... no sex option with the daughter ever materialized, for example.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If some are able to progress then that means people who are having a problem are doing something wrong. Because the same code can't generate different outcome.
From the start cum inside and check out every time. When daughter see you having sex with her mother don't stop fucking. and when mother see you fucking her daughter stop fucking.
If you still face problem reaching ep-4 content discuss in discord for further help
Old man option has nothing to do with the progress of the game.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Poor ripoff of "chains of pleasure".
Come on man add some emotion in there, make mc do some work (not literally) to earn it. Or i'm reading this wrong and its just fuckfest and nothing else.
Understandable if this is your first as a dev.
It's like
Install - name - yes - yes - inside/outside - yes - inside/outside - yes - want to share(no) - inside/outside - keep going/stop - the end

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I must have missed something from the previous versions as I keep getting the Bachelor ending and can't advance with episode 4.
When you are fucking the daughter stop if you do you continue the game, if you don't you get the Bachelor ending

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes