✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I have seen that in the original rpy files there are some texts like 'waitress' or 'secretary' in Spanish... would you know why?
Are you Spanish, and if you're not, can I translate the game into Spanish?
;)

---------------------------------------
He visto que en los archivos rpy originales hay algunos textos como 'camarera' o 'secretaria' en español... sabrías decirme por que?
Eres español?, y si no lo eres, puedo traducir el juego al español?
;)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
My endings were bachelor for being insensitive and the promissed gift to all them babes if I am a gentleman.
So .. just be a gentleman so you don”t end up alone :)
well tried that also, still getting the same ending.
i guess its a lost cause and iam done with this novel

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Why is it the one game on all F95 that would benefit from an incest patch, since neither party is related to the MC, doesn't have one?

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
well tried that also, still getting the same ending.
i guess its a lost cause and iam done with this novel
The way i got to episode 4 was starting from the begining of the game i choose check her out then have my fun with her coming inside her. after that I just cum in her 2 or 3 more times. You will reach to a point of the game where u check her out 3 times and letting the old man have fun with her. After that cum inside her when you "rescue her" from the old man, next you stop playing with lillian then hopefully you can progress onward to episode 4

Reactions: nielsen145

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is it the one game on all F95 that would benefit from an incest patch, since neither party is related to the MC, doesn't have one?
Because it doesn't need one, it's already in the game, that's what the code is for that people have mentioned in the thread.

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
I am amused at how tenant and landlord are now code words for relatives. Couldn't come up with anything better? Maybe in the process of coming up with a more credible relationship, you actually find yourself a plot line that actually makes it more interesting than the family theme.

P.S. This is not a rant about this game. More pointed to the games that use this word trickery. This game is decent for what it is.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is so damn boring. The main theme is quite nice, but because there are no characters and only dead renders, no build up pf any kind, the writing is plain and boring and the renders are mediocre at best, the game doesnt click for me.

What really annoys me is the constant "my mother's friend" ... ok - we get it, but she can call her by her name ... or ffs - add a incest patch that it makes more sense.

With some build up and better writing this could be quite fun. But that you dont have to work for the wife is boring. Than that whole old dude stuff ... that could be cut. It adds nothing to the game .. ok maybe there is a old ugly dude fetish (must be, there are way to many similar scenes in game, but there they at least make sense).

Even with the same poor render quality the game could be improved alot with better writing, some build up and that we can conquer the girls.

Maybe it is just me, by pussies that just fall on my dick (at least in these games^^) are boring as hell.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Can avoid 'the bachellor's ending', but cheating... Used Saveeditonline uploading a save, then I changed the value "ew_lpoint" to 30 and it did the trick.. I had no patience..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't remember this game having this auto pullout shit in it. What happened?
Edit: It was the bad end so I'll forgive it this time lol

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
isnt NTR in pic 4 ? :unsure::unsure:

edit... oh i get it.. like in description, he freely let others take her. oki, got it.
euh nah the mc is the one taking her on the one walking by is the supposed husband

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I have a couple of questions after trying this game. Does this James guy have no peripheral vision at all or is there some kind of one side tinted glass in the conference room? Also is this going to be a game where the MC is just fucking other people's wives behind their backs or he'll be able to actually steal them if he wants to?
I'm more curious about the first question though...
think its one sided tinted at some point it does get darker so i assume thats to show it is

Reactions: Elohim888

ZedX

Oct 30, 2017
I am amused at how tenant and landlord are now code words for relatives. Couldn't come up with anything better? Maybe in the process of coming up with a more credible relationship, you actually find yourself a plot line that actually makes it more interesting than the family theme.
One of the endings actually has the line "Later you learn that Laura is pregnant with your tenant."

• Haha
Reactions: fbass and Elohim888

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Game is great hope with the son in the picture I hope it would have a good story so it is somewhat acceptable NTR/sharing maybe more teasing from the son etc. And would love to see how NTR'ng the son with MC getting his wife would turn out.

Also love the husband of the MILF is useless though would love some more hidden sex scenes with the husband getting cucked.

Reactions: patrickB

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have seen that in the original rpy files there are some texts like 'waitress' or 'secretary' in Spanish... would you know why?
Are you Spanish, and if you're not, can I translate the game into Spanish?
;)

---------------------------------------
He visto que en los archivos rpy originales hay algunos textos como 'camarera' o 'secretaria' en español... sabrías decirme por que?
Eres español?, y si no lo eres, puedo traducir el juego al español?
;)
Yes, you can translate the game in Spanish. :)

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes