SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
This one has some promise hope you keep with it, I like that the MC is a sex freak lol, an Laura had no clue what she was walking into. Ok now into some of the thing you need/should look to fix...... You have a script error after name change, Should move the age verification 18+ to the begin of the game, This disrupts the flow of the game, You have lots of clipping of clothing maybe try to clean that up, And put different men's clothing on the MC he looks like a massive dick wod lol just sayin

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This one has some promise hope you keep with it, I like that the MC is a sex freak lol, an Laura had no clue what she was walking into. Ok now into some of the thing you need/should look to fix...... You have a script error after name change, Should move the age verification 18+ to the begin of the game, This disrupts the flow of the game, You have lots of clipping of clothing maybe try to clean that up, And put different men's clothing on the MC he looks like a massive dick wod lol just sayin
Thank you for letting me know about the error, really appreciate it.
and what do you mean by clipping of clothing?
lastly,all render that contain mc are already made so can't do anything about the clothing. but will change in episode 3 update.

Last edited:
Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Thank you for letting me know about the error, really appreciate it.
and what do you mean by lipping of clothing?
lastly,all render that contain mc are already made so can't do anything about the clothing. but will change in episode 3 update.

I didnt say lipping :), I said CLIP PING lol, its in the Attachment i posted were skin show over the clothing or maybe I using the wrong word?.... It all good everything was more for future episodes anyway an on the Mc clothing I was just busting your balls for making him look like a pretty boy lol

You have lots of clipping of clothing maybe try to clean that up,

Reactions: playb0y44

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting job interview - rape the interviewee.

Entered new name for MC, got an error message. Hit "Ignore" and life went on. Not a major issue, but....

Overview: "You get to take advantage of lot's of women." The apostrophe police say you failed. Get rid of the apostrophe.

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Why on earth do so many of these games have such terrible titles? Holy shit.

Game may be fun, though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It won't be forced.
i dont understand well tho...

if we stole a dude wife to fuck her and such... what the NTR is gonna be then ?

is the guy is going to take her back ? (wich is not NTR to me but simply a "fail" on the objectif. as he is already married with her and all)
is someone else going to have sex with the girls we stack (like harem lol) for trying to fight against us and our success ? (wich is NTR, 'cause someone try to stole them even tho they dont have relation before)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont understand well tho...

if we stole a dude wife to fuck her and such... what the NTR is gonna be then ?

is the guy is going to take her back ? (wich is not NTR to me but simply a "fail" on the objectif. as he is already married with her and all)
is someone else going to have sex with the girls we stack (like harem lol) for trying to fight against us and our success ? (wich is NTR, 'cause someone try to stole them even tho they dont have relation before)
i think what he means by that is that the mc may see them fucking and thats why the need for ntr tag, even if is not ntr since we are the one stealing, after we show interest in a girl and she fuck someone else people will consider that ntr
(even if that is not netorare, the player can be jealous of that as weird as it sound xD) or maybe is for girls that are single...
in any case it will be avoidable so... no point to debate it at all xD

Twistedrem because of patreon probably, is kinda funny when you see games with landlady, roommante etc
"is wrong to lust after my landlady ... oh no":ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Twistedrem

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Right away an erorr mesage when I attempt to change the MCs name:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 44, in script
    with diss
  File "game/script.rpy", line 44, in <module>
    with diss
NameError: name 'diss' is not defined
Not the start you want and this doesn't seem to be an intentional error either. Unsure how the dev missed this one. Ignoring it seems to work however.

* It should be 'Boss is going to hire new assistants'

* I can hear the complaints already: "Where's the NTR tag!!!!!!!"

* Sigh, move overinflated breasts.

* It's hard to tell when James is thinking or speaking out loud. Perhaps changing the font would help to delineate between the two.

* Looks like a 'rape' tag is needed as well. Or at least 'forcible sexual assualt'.

Eh, I've had enough. This game isn't for me. The English needs work, the characters and story is flat and the MC is a douchebag.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes