playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
actually you cant decide, it is forced
Like the game, but it's turnning to be a NTR game at the end of this update.
Agree, the game it's turnning to NTR :/
The Ntr path will be decided on the result from the poll.
If many said they want to share. The old man gets to have sex. if many said no they don't want to share. Then the only scene from bath will remain and MC/The Boss will handle the old man and the husband.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If many said they want to share. The old man gets to have sex. if many said no they don't want to share. Then the only scene from bath will remain and MC/The Boss will handle the old man and the husband.
Is that a joke?

Content based on patreon votes so player choice means nothing?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is that a joke?

Content based on patreon votes so player choice means nothing?

Oh and if patreons select NTR, Path will be added from Episode 2 onwards not going to be a single path.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Why not have both options?
With both options you don't reject more than half of the community, just saying.
In the end is the developer choice what to do in is game.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i thought patreon as support developer model not developer supporting his patreon model ?? :eek: Well in that case you as developer should pay your patreon instead of them paying you..

you as developer is suppose to make the game not the patreons so if you only cater to your patreons then you can as well just scrap this game completely.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well in that case this is misleading
Overview:
You get to take advantage of women. You can decide either you want to keep them to yourself or share them with others.
you should change it to:
You dont to take advantage of women unless patreon decides this part. You cannot decide either you want to keep them to yourself or share them with others. unless patreon approve of this.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This game looks like it could be interesting but right now there aren't very many options to choose from, it's basically just a preset story without getting to make choices. The only choices available seem to be to cum inside or outside of the girl and two out of the three times that I was given that choice the game ignored me when I picked inside and the MC came outside instead.

I think it would be better if there were choices about what to do that substantially affected the story. Also, right now there seems to only be one female character. It would be better if there were more. Perhaps she has some daughters that the MC could fuck as well?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A terrible game. Machos will love it of course. Bazookas. Why is the house so run down? It is filthy.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This game looks like it could be interesting but right now there aren't very many options to choose from, it's basically just a preset story without getting to make choices. The only choices available seem to be to cum inside or outside of the girl and two out of the three times that I was given that choice the game ignored me when I picked inside and the MC came outside instead.

I think it would be better if there were choices about what to do that substantially affected the story. Also, right now there seems to only be one female character. It would be better if there were more. Perhaps she has some daughters that the MC could fuck as well?
More options will be added in the future. and stop spoiling my script "Perhaps she has some daughters that the MC could fuck as well?" well since you already talked about the girl let me spoil for you there is a boy also and there are possibilities of him having sex with the Milf as well.;)

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes