BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Why add the fcking Landlord!!!!! the MC was more than enough, I was about to become a patreon supporter then you add this Landlord and I lost interest in this game......this WAS one of a very select few NTR games i liked........The End

Last edited:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Game is Episode 2 and still it has 15 minutes gameplay. Is it worth to download I don't know. Everything happens too fast and it doesnt have enough story.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Why add the fcking Landlord!!!!! the MC was more than enough, I was about to become a patreon supporter then you add this Landlord and I lost interest in this game......this WAS one of a very select few NTR games i liked........The End
dont worry dude he said we can choose the option to opt out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
People are crying about NTR NTR, I don't understand them. It's not like the landlord has put his dick inside her. From the devs notes what i understand is if patreons went with ntr, he will add 2 paths otherwise he will take care of landlord.
I'll just say this and then i'll stop:
If you are someone who dosen't enjoy NTR you'll not enjoy what the lanlord did here even if he didn't stick his dick in, this can be considered NTR as well my dude
And seein something i hate out of the blue with no possibility of doing anything makes my damn skin crawl lol
ok, i'm out

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
People are crying about NTR NTR, I don't understand them. It's not like the landlord has put his dick inside her. From the devs notes what i understand is if patreons went with ntr, he will add 2 paths otherwise he will take care of landlord.
That is not the point ,it should be mentioned that UNAVOIDABLE NTR is present in the game.forced ntr games are not for me and I don't shame any one who likes it.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Got a few language/continuity issues.

Says she's going to take a shower but ends up soaking in bathtub. A bathtub isn't a shower.

The game asks if the protagonist wants to cum inside or out. You click on "inside", she still ends up with cum all over her body. Huh?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If you are someone who dosen't enjoy NTR you'll not enjoy what the lanlord did here even if he didn't stick his dick in, this can be considered NTR as well my dude
And seein something i hate out of the blue with no possibility of doing anything makes my damn skin crawl lol
ok, i'm out
Didn't think of this. Sorry about that. I'll add the option to avoid the bathroom scene.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Didn't think of this. Sorry about that. I'll add the option to avoid the bathroom scene.
no problem man, it's just that if it's not specified in the OP that there are scenes like this in game it can create flame and shitstorms in the thread like we already saw in other games
As for me i wouldn't have had problems with it if there was an option to avoid the scene from happening

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ok, i'm out
Same I'm out, time to move on

Anyway, good luck with this game, Dev, (I did like this game until the landlord scene, but it's your game I respect that, I'm out)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
no problem man, it's just that if it's not specified in the OP that there are scenes like this in game it can create flame and shitstorms in the thread like we already saw in other games
As for me i wouldn't have had problems with it if there was an option to avoid the scene from happening
Same I'm out, time to move on
Anyway, good luck with this game, Dev, (I did like this game until the landlord scene, but it's your game I respect that, I'm out)
In episode 3 mc was gonna come back making it unable for the old man to progress further. :cry: Still my bad should have added the option to avoid the bathroom scene.
Well we learn from mistakes :LOL: uploading the ver with option added.;)

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
The Ntr path will be decided on the result from the poll.
Oh. You are fucking brownie point hunter. If you want huge brownie points, you do right from the start of the game "AVOID NTR-switch" then you get both teams score and tongue brown.

Now you just got the anger of the other team.

Reactions: HansDampf788
D

Deleted member 292805

employee opr employer
employees are the ppl that work for the employer.
which is it? your description does a very bad job of explaining anything, you could replace the word employee with martian worms, and it would make as much sense

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
employee opr employer
employees are the ppl that work for the employer.
which is it? your description does a very bad job of explaining anything, you could replace the word employee with martian worms, and it would make as much sense
The boss or employer, is the first guy who showed up in the beginning of the game.
The employee is the wife and the husband. Pretty much everyone else at the office.
I thought it was clear and it didn't look that diddicult to tell the difference.

D

Deleted member 292805

The boss or employer, is the first guy who showed up in the beginning of the game.
The employee is the wife and the husband. Pretty much everyone else at the office.
I thought it was clear and it didn't look that diddicult to tell the difference.
difficult * you mean?
and Liek I said, the description does fuckall for explaining anything.
Liek the dev only half asses their work, as evidneced by the fact this is the 2nd game ( that i know of ) theyre making at the dsame time as their oither unfinished game?
bet they got a patreon, bet I dont support shitty devs ^^b

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes