ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
difficult * you mean?
and Liek I said, the description does fuckall for explaining anything.
Like the dev only half asses their work, as evidneced by the fact this is the 2nd game ( that i know of ) theyre making at the dsame time as their oither unfinished game?
bet they got a patreon, bet I dont support shitty devs ^^b
Well like he said this will be shorter then the other game.
I kinda want to see what happens in the next version.
Will she tell the mc what's going on or will she keep her mouth shut and endure it.
Will she be able to free herself from her husband's abuse before she grows too many grey hairs.
I really don't know why she sticks around. There is no future with that sad sorry excuse for a husband. If you're willing to stick around, I hear there will be another female character added to the game soon. This is just the first release. Sort of like a demo try.
I for one want to see the mc get rid of the husband and whoever else comes between him and the wife.....peace

Reactions: Raitei410

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I for one want to see the mc get rid of the husband and whoever else comes between him and the wife.....peace
My objective as well
Even if i know that the MC is kinda of the "bad guy" for taking advantage of the wife, i feel a bit sorry for her for being married to that piece of sh*t husband...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
My objective as well
Even if i know that the MC is kinda of the "bad guy" for taking advantage of the wife, i feel a bit sorry for her for being married to that piece of sh*t husband...
I really don't know much about the mc's personal life.
If he has a wife or a girlfriend at home. He sure acts like he doesn't.
Maybe that's where the 2nd girl comes into the picture.
All I know is that she's better off with the mc then the husband.
And the sooner she moves out of that wreck of an apartment the better...peace.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Didn't have any problem figuring out who was who. Instead of "landlord" I could have used "father" or "neighbor". Interesting option.
At least someone has imagination ;) . I can't add Incest and such relations in the script :cry:. that's why Relation and Naming can be added by player :devilish:.

Reactions: hotlin88

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

My Employee's Family [Ep. 2a] [Funny Desires] - Original Size: 444

Download Win (118MB): - - -
Download Mac (110MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
This looks really interesting. But I would prefer this didn't turn to a NTR game, just Netori (Cucking someone else not MC). How is that poll coming along, will there be NTR or?

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
I just hope it wont turn in a full NTR game cause right now i love it but i dont really like NTR game but still for now its a nice game

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes