AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
More options will be added in the future. and stop spoiling my script "Perhaps she has some daughters that the MC could fuck as well?" well since you already talked about the girl let me spoil for you there is a boy also and there are possibilities of him having sex with the Milf as well.;)
I really hope that boy is a shota... and he'll have fun with some busty MILF

Gardan

May 3, 2019
In the end of Episode 2: "We need donation !" - red flag for me, why would you release second game ? if your first game have just little of content.... I believe we have seen this before, devs going with multiple projects and then killing them one by one or abandoning them.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
ok, WFT??? I am so confused, You want supporters for this game??, Your letting patreon vote/make this a NTR game with the option not to avoid it with the old man??.... Just reading over the comment here an I'm like...... ahhh never mind fuck it think im done with this game. This update feels rushed more then your other one it just a preset story to get you supporters/patreon money grab?? an I was liking this game until now even with no story an other little problems.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla and anwar

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone explain the plot to me?
Boss has employee who has money problems. Employee also has a hot wife. Boss hires hot wife, solves employee's money problems. Boss has the hots for hot wife, rapes her during her job interview, subverts her to submit to his lust, and he fucks the daylights out of her any time anywhere. Employee has medical issues, starts drinking heavily.

Did I mention that hot wife becomes totally submissive?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Is it going to be a forced ntr or optional?
Why change horses in mid stream? It was forced sex with the employee's wife. The husband's already given up on life, so he won't object. The employer only thinks of the employee's wife as a piece of ass, so would he object? We'll see.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Boss has employee who has money problems. Employee also has a hot wife. Boss hires hot wife, solves employee's money problems. Boss has the hots for hot wife, rapes her during her job interview, subverts her to submit to his lust, and he fucks the daylights out of her any time anywhere. Employee has medical issues, starts drinking heavily.

Did I mention that hot wife becomes totally submissive?
Thanks for the plot. Doesnt seem like a game for me. Thanks anyways!

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
But this is the best game I ever seen in 2020...I don't care what others says about this mind-blowing game ☺

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Why change horses in mid stream? It was forced sex with the employee's wife. The husband's already given up on life, so he won't object. The employer only thinks of the employee's wife as a piece of ass, so would he object? We'll see.
That might be true but forced ntr is not my thing. So I just wanted to confirm about it.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I hope there won't be any more little surprises after the landlord's appearance. I found this game just fine with the MC taking control of his employees wife and I hope it's not too long till she leaves her husband.
Agreed, I am not a fan of sharing. I liked the basics of that game, fucking an employee's wife but right now it's kinda ruined by this, I hope there won't be another visits of the landlord.

Reactions: Mormont and anwar

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Of the three times I rolled back to change my decision, it literally changed nothing.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Agreed, I am not a fan of sharing. I liked the basics of that game, fucking an employee's wife but right now it's kinda ruined by this, I hope there won't be another visits of the landlord.
That will only happen if she stays with her husband or if she keeps leaving the door open.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes