melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
i kinda feel like i have to point out this isnt an ntr game since the MC is benjamin who is not in a relationship with the Wife and is just having sex with her while James is the one that is married to her

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
were you not going to make the ntr avoidable? did you change your mind about it ?
(after reading the messages here i dunno what to think) is it really forced or people are bs?
I didn't change my mind or anything but made a mistake. to solve it I have added the option to avoid the bathroom scene.
Edit: it seems like different people have different definitions regarding ntr.

Reactions: anwar

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I didn't change my mind or anything but made a mistake. to solve it I have added the option to avoid the bathroom scene.
well is not ntr because is not the mcs wife but lets say just for argument that it is.
the problem with the option you added is that it only skip the ntr scene, but the ntr still happens thats why people say "the ntr is forced"

(i downloaded the game to see for myself, and that is correct, if this was the mcs wife it will be ntr since that option only skip the scene with the old landlord but it still happen)
In any case i agree with the point of not liking it (i like vanilla games where the mc is the only one fucking), for me when that many cocks go in a girl , i lost any interest i had in such girl and in such games( i can understand her fucking his husband, and maybe at some point she leaving him, but if she is going to be fucked by a lot of random guys that beats any sense of reward to the player)
in any case best of luck with it ;)
(hope you dont add that in your other game, since i love it xD)

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Well after reading the comments here seems to me like the dev doesnt know where the story will go and what kind of content will be added and just goes with the flow and adds shit to please his patreons,to me that's a big NO NO.If you dont have a perspective on what you want your game to be and just improvise shit along the way then this is obviously not a game for me + unavoidable ntr fuck not (and no adding an option to skip it/not see it doesnt mean you took care of the problem ;) ) Good luck with your project!

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
That's why, whenever I see a game that has the "NTR" tag, I hope for one of 2 things or both. The wife/girlfriend is being naughty without the husband's knowledge or he's just so blind and stupid, he can't see her fucking the other guy right in front of him.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Unless the landlord happens to have some pretty women in his family, that the MC can get in bed with (figuratively, he hasn't been in bed much of the game yet) as 'retribution' for Lucas daring to attempt to get ahold of the woman MC got ahold of, I would honestly if he's dealt with quickly.

Reactions: Raitei410

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
yeah, the whole thing with the old man is bad. A mistake. Make his appearance a one time thing. Focus more on the mc corrupting the girl. public sex, risky sex, make her dress slutty, tattoos, have him make her a stripper maybe, definitely get her pregnant... but the old man, nah.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
good start, with that said, here a few suggestions
content is okay, renders are fine, models are very good, poses are excellent
pacing of the sex scenes is good and they vary enough

a few bad things:
story is too made up. call it a dream (to keep the renders) and start fresh, the way the story develops is not convincing for the reader at the moment.
in particular why would she agree to fuck the landlord, seeing her is not convincing enough he can lye that he saw her gangbang 5 guys...
The option to avoid the NTR leaves the events happening, just you dont see them. And is fucking the boss not NTR? The whole game is around NTR, skipping it voids the illusion. Whomever does not like NTR must not play it.

The 1st office fuck should be seen from inside transparently showing the husband and a render from outside showing the 1way non-transparent glass.

Bugs: 1st and 3rd fuck cumming inside and outside is the same (cums outside).

Future story must keep the NTR as hard as possible. The drunk husband can even see her, but he relies on her support/money/laundry if you want so he will keep her even if cheating right in front of him. In fact he can even like it...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
And is fucking the boss not NTR?
That would be the case if she was the MC, but you're playing as the boss not her
In any case banging her in front of the husband would be Netori not Netorare ( sadly in the site tags there is no distinction between the two and that sometimes leads to confusion)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That would be the case if she was the MC, but you're playing as the boss not her
In any case banging her in front of the husband would be Netori not Netorare ( sadly in the site tags there is no distinction between the two and that sometimes leads to confusion)
You have a point there, but the problem here isn't the distincion between netorare and netori, but the dev saying (in the overview) that you get to choose if you will share the girls or keep them for yourself, and then completely ignoring that, with the scene with the landlord, that has nothing to do with sharing since the landlord is blackmailing the milf (he later changed "share" to "allow") and you definitely didn't get any choice to stop it.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
yeah, but it already said that in case he'll add a separate route if he were to add more ntr and a love route where you can immediately stop that from happening (apart from this scene here in the house)
i'd say to wait and see

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
yeah, but it already said that in case he'll add a separate route if he were to add more ntr and a love route where you can immediately stop that from happening (apart from this scene here in the house)
i'd say to wait and see
Yeah, I get that, but for me these little "surprises" is the worst thing a dev can do. And it's even worse here because we are not talking about a missing tag or something, but saying one thing and then doing the exact opposite! I don't know what will change in the future, but right now the game is still falsely advertised. Let's just say that lying in my face is not the best way to get my support... If you are asking for money, you need to show that you are trustworthy. Do you get what I mean?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that the dev will rewrite the script to make that scene avoidable not just skip over it other wise the dev lied . Skipping and avoiding are two different things. I am deleting this game until then . if you want people to support the game don't lie to them I was thinking of supporting the game until know until the dev rewrites the script to avoid ntr Before it can happen a.k.a. stop the other guy before he get's booty call with the woman the m.c. is tapping or trying to tap.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
:whistle: hmm, I don't want to embarrass all those who keep saying to make avoiding path. I don't know if you have checked or just saying by reading the replies.
FYI:
Path avoiding the bath scene has already been implemented. Even the last few renders which would have been the continuing story for Ep.3 been removed as well.:cautious:
The day thread was updated, I added an option to skip the scene. (2020-01-13) because I didn't have time that day.:confused:
The very next day as soon as I got time to work on it, I updated the game with an avoidable option. (2020-01-14).:sneaky:

Reactions: Valronn and -Hex-

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
:whistle: hmm, I don't want to embarrass all those who keep saying to make avoiding path. I don't know if you have checked or just saying by reading the replies.
FYI:
Path avoiding the bath scene has already been implemented. Even the last few renders which would have been the continuing story for Ep.3 been removed as well.:cautious:
The day thread was updated, I added an option to skip the scene. (2020-01-13) because I didn't have time that day.:confused:
The very next day as soon as I got time to work on it, I updated the game with an avoidable option. (2020-01-14).:sneaky:
I don't want to embarrass you either, but people don't play the same game every day when the version and the changelog is still the same. It was 2a when you made it just skippable and it's still 2a now.
On another note, you should change the landlord's line "When I was leaving a thought came to me that in the process of cleaning the evidence, only you got to enjoy yourself" when you avoid the scene, because he's still referring to the fingerbanging and it doesn't make sense anymore.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes