macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i think what he means by that is that the mc may see them fucking and thats why the need for ntr tag, even if is not ntr since we are the one stealing, after we show interest in a girl and she fuck someone else people will consider that ntr
(even if that is not netorare, the player can be jealous of that as weird as it sound xD) or maybe is for girls that are single...
in any case it will be avoidable so... no point to debate it at all xD

Twistedrem because of patreon probably, is kinda funny when you see games with landlady, roommante etc
"is wrong to lust after my landlady ... oh no":ROFLMAO:
i m always careful about this, including when its "avoidable".. i saw many "avoidable" NTR game ending with double or triple content in one side compared to the other (and most of time, its the NTR side that get triple the time the amount of content)

but whatever..

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i dont understand well tho...

if we stole a dude wife to fuck her and such... what the NTR is gonna be then ?

is the guy is going to take her back ? (wich is not NTR to me but simply a "fail" on the objectif. as he is already married with her and all)
is someone else going to have sex with the girls we stack (like harem lol) for trying to fight against us and our success ? (wich is NTR, 'cause someone try to stole them even tho they dont have relation before)
i think what he means by that is that the mc may see them fucking and thats why the need for ntr tag, even if is not ntr since we are the one stealing, after we show interest in a girl and she fuck someone else people will consider that ntr
(even if that is not netorare, the player can be jealous of that as weird as it sound xD) or maybe is for girls that are single...
in any case it will be avoidable so... no point to debate it at all xD

Twistedrem because of patreon probably, is kinda funny when you see games with landlady, roommante etc
"is wrong to lust after my landlady ... oh no":ROFLMAO:
Both of you can find more information . It will become more clear with episode 2 update.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I liked Uncontrollable Lust. Releasing another game when you haven't updated in a long time is a huge red flag.
What do you mean by not updated for a long time? I don't know how fast you want the updates, but I'm releasing every month :(Uncontrollable lust new version has been released already. As to why the thread is not updated yet, that's because it will be updated when 0.3 becomes public.
Don't tell me you want me to release the update every other week? :eek:
you can keep up to date with game development progress on Patreon. you can come to Patreon say hello once in a while, that way you can see what has been done and what's for future plan. ;)

Last edited:

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
yeah, this is how it should be done. awesome milf model as the wife and nice sex sequence in the intro. damn u got us hooked.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No beating around the bush with this one straight into it with one of your employee's wife I like the idea of it and that ending sounds like she is already up for some more she'd make a great personal assistant that's for sure especially if we are willing to have more with her :p

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
>You can decide either you want to keep them to yourself or share them with others.

What an absolute legend for actually letting people choose between NTR and no NTR. Not a fan of NTR and and have to pass up a decent amount of good looking games. Ty for thinking of both sides

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
BeastMaster59 hahahaha,:ROFLMAO: Similar review for both games. Well, make sense, as that is my point of focus, good renders and lots of sex. ;) as for the story it can get build with time.:cool: The reason I selected renpy engine instead of RPGM is that I don't like grinding.o_O
I have seen that even in renpy some developers still include grinding. IMO grinding is used for increasing gameplay time with few renders. :cry: what I don't understand is this is an adult VN what the point of adding useless free-roaming?
Anyway, I'm happy that people also enjoy my games. :love: as for the short gameplay I know it's frustrating but thanks for bearing with me for the time being:). I'll try to increase it in the future. At the moment I have many things, which need to be done. (E.g installing Daz library assets 1 by 1 :geek:) I mean only sex poses have around 1000 assets that need to be arranged.o_O

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What do you mean by not updated for a long time? I don't know how fast you want the updates, but I'm releasing every month :(Uncontrollable lust new version has been released already. As to why the thread is not updated yet, that's because it will be updated when 0.3 becomes public.
Don't tell me you want me to release the update every other week? :eek:
... the truth is that you are LAZY :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The game crashes as soon as started. Try name your character crash, go with default oh no wait it crashed.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The game crashes as soon as started. Try name your character crash, go with default oh no wait it crashed.
Are you talking about the error in line 44? or does the game closes?

Marzepain

May 4, 2019
The game crashed after entering my name. Then renders in the image folder look great though. Too bad there aren't that many. The pink lady is my kind of woman.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The game crashed after entering my name. Then renders in the image folder look great though. Too bad there aren't that many. The pink lady is my kind of woman.
That is a spelling mistake you can click ignore to proceed forward or download the bug fix from the OP.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks again for port on android not just that also best story with perfect grafics..keep it up Dev

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes