str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the other one is a long game/main game.
this one will be a short/side project.
dont take this the wrong way bro...ive played both your games and enjoy them both as well BUT this one here i enjoy MOST and hope that you make this as big or bigger then your other game..(not sure if you seen or played the tyrant game BUT you get to have sex with the girls at all stages of pregnancy AND i fucking love that shit)hope in the future updates that we can have sex with our chicks all through out their pregnancies in THIS game and the other one too if at all possible BUT this is the one i really hope to see added into just my opinion bro...if not hey thats cool too its your games and its all up to you what you decide you wanna do bro...we all have our addictions :D

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
dont take this the wrong way bro...ive played both your games and enjoy them both as well BUT this one here i enjoy MOST and hope that you make this as big or bigger then your other game..(not sure if you seen or played the tyrant game BUT you get to have sex with the girls at all stages of pregnancy AND i fucking love that shit)hope in the future updates that we can have sex with our chicks all through out their pregnancies in THIS game and the other one too if at all possible BUT this is the one i really hope to see added into just my opinion bro...if not hey thats cool too its your games and its all up to you what you decide you wanna do bro...we all have our addictions :D
Thank you, Once the rewrite of the other game start, then let me know which you enjoyed most :cool:. (Pregnancies are planned for both games :devilish:)
Whaattttttt???????:cry: Meet me after class..:mad:
The teacher said no after class meetings :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Hadgar

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Same here. This VN is more direct and fun...make bitches fall in love with you through sex, life doesn't need to be complicated. :ROFLMAO:
Are you planning a rewrite of this one as well?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Same here. This VN is more direct and fun...make bitches fall in love with you through sex, life doesn't need to be complicated. :ROFLMAO:
From what I remember not really a re-write more like add scenes in between to develop the characters more.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hmm :rolleyes: kind of re-write/addon is already in progress from the last few updates.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I don't get it. Why whatever option i choose I always get the banchelor ending? Can anybody provide a walkthrough?

Ohh, now I get it. For some reason u have to downloand additional patch to fux last version. Uf you don't patch last version you will always get banchelor ending. But actually there is not much content after this point so... After I figured out what the problem is I can say that this hint system do nothing. Also choices doen't matter (except maybe 2). This game fils more like a kinetic novel.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
update is released on patreon, now we just need to wait :D
Probably 1-2 weeks :D

Reactions: Repuci

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Change Log:
Add on: New content is added in the middle
178 New Renders
4 New Animations
DOWNLOADS:
If you have a problem reading the text in the dialogues, then delete *y_outline.rpy* & *y_outline.rpyc* in the "game" folder.
Window/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android (Universal APK): - - -
Compressed Versions:
Window/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Change Log:
Add on: New content is added in the middle
178 New Renders
4 New Animations
DOWNLOADS:
If you have a problem reading the text in the dialogues, then delete *y_outline.rpy* & *y_outline.rpyc* in the "game" folder.
Window/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android (Universal APK): - - -
Compressed Versions:
Window/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.6

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, updated for Ep.4.7!
THANKS in advance...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.6

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey, are you going to update this mod. thanks

Reactions: patrickB
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes