moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, maybe someone here can help me out. Ever since "Add On" got added to the file name I haven't been able to get the game to open up. Was I only supposed to add these versions to an older model or something?
I download the file. I extract the zip. I tell the game application file, I get a loading circle next to my cursor for half a second and then nothing happens. No new programs running.
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here, but this has gotten really irritating.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I don't understand, by looking at the second sample pic, if this game has pregnancy or not in it

image says yes
tags say no

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not. Also in version 4.7 there are 2 missing images THIS IS NOT THE MOD, WHINING IN THE THREAD WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO I WILL SIMPLY LINK THIS POST TO ANYONE TO WHO @'s ME.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
your so quick with the updates zoey great job.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Gallery Mod:
-With all path scenes.

NOTES:
-Mod compatible with Zoey's Walkthrough Mod (tested)
-Incest code also works with the mod so if you don't enter the code it'll show in the gallery as landlady, tenant, etc. otherwise it will show as mom, daughter, etc.
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not. Also in version 4.7 there are 2 missing images THIS IS NOT THE MOD, WHINING IN THE THREAD WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO I WILL SIMPLY LINK THIS POST TO ANYONE TO WHO @'s ME.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Yes, these two really do work together. Thank you, both of you for your work on these mods, you both are awesome!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I remember the last update I played was fucking zoey...what was added to the game?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi !
Do I need to start a new game to run this update?
Cheers !
No. Every time where add on ends I put note to make a save. From there new add on will start and you can continue from that point.
Okay, maybe someone here can help me out. Ever since "Add On" got added to the file name I haven't been able to get the game to open up. Was I only supposed to add these versions to an older model or something?
I download the file. I extract the zip. I tell the game application file, I get a loading circle next to my cursor for half a second and then nothing happens. No new programs running.
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here, but this has gotten really irritating.
I have not heard anyone facing this problem. You don't need to add new update into old. Try downloading from different host. Check the extension of the file. Let me know if you were able to solve the problem or not. We'll try to figure it out.
So, are we going to have to start over after every update? A good game, but starting over again and again gets old.
No, you don't need to start from beginning each time. You just need to make a save point where the add on ends. (I have put a note at that point.)
do you have any prediction of when the developer will continue the story?
Once the add-on catches up.
I don't understand, by looking at the second sample pic, if this game has pregnancy or not in it

image says yes
tags say no
For now only 1 of game ending has that image. Future pregnancy is planned though.
Missing image rewrite_e4_3some_4
Once I get back on computer I'll look into it.
I remember the last update I played was fucking zoey...what was added to the game?
Character build up is being added . It's being added in the middle. So if you haven't played the add-on before start a new game and make a save at the end of add-on. (I have put a note there.) The next update will start after that point.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
well i think i will wait until the game is finished since i already started over 3 times
I'm not sure why you have started over 3 times. Just make a save at the end of add-on. There I put the note to make the save point, each time the new update starts from that point.

Last edited:

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
well i think i will wait until the game is finished since i already started over 3 times
Renpy has a skip function. Just start a new game and hold control until you get to the new stuff...most of the choices are pretty quick to make, so it takes what, 5 minutes of your life max?

~Morningfrost

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes