kare

Aug 5, 2016
Any other games about sharing a woman/wife with her son? Siblings are okay too.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 646081
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION, NEW UPDATE 31/10/2020 ***
My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.6] [Funny Desires]
Hi guys, with the creator's permission I've created a Spanish patch in case anyone wants to try the game in Spanish. It's just a fan translation.
As always we thank the creator for his time and dedication and look forward to a new update soon.

Greetings. Darax. ;)

---------------------------------------------------
*** TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL, NUEVA ACTUALIZACION 31/10/2020 ***
My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.6] [Funny Desires]
Hola chicos, con el permiso del creador he creado un parche en español por si alguien quiere probar el juego en español. Es simplemente la traducción de un fan.
Como siempre dar la gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación y esperamos pronto una nueva actualización.

Saludos. Darax. ;)

Abajo la descarga.
Hey bud may i ask wich kind os spanish it is? like latam or EU spanish? i haven tryed the game so just asking to see wich language ill play it, and ty for the effort off the translate

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i don't know why you are angry i just said i will wait i never said anything bad about the game
haha, sorry if it sounded like I was angry (I was not). I was just shocked/amazed that people keeping asking/saying the same thing even after telling in the thread many times.

Reactions: haooni
Mar 12, 2020
Loving the game so far and of course the other one you make. Can't wait for the add-ons to finish to see more girls you'll add to the harem after Zoey. A breath of fresh air playing an MC that just is nice to girls and they somehow fall for him like he was the only one to do such a thing. Having a MC that actually acts alpha and possessive of things he cares for is huge thumbs up from me. Keep up the great work man. Twiddling thumbs for next update for this and UL.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hey bud may i ask wich kind os spanish it is? like latam or EU spanish? i haven tryed the game so just asking to see wich language ill play it, and ty for the effort off the translate
I tried to make it Spanish from Spain...hehe, but I have to get the last update that is not yet translated. I will get on it soon.
:)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
how to enter code? just type it at the menu?
Yes, in menu there is an option called ``Enter code``. You only need to enter code once. No need to enter each update.(So don't worry if you don't see that option in the next update.)

Jul 23, 2020
nice game, can't wait for the next story update. and i hope there will be actual pregnancy content in the middle of the game not in the end. keep up the good work dev

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes