bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
This is ridiculous how this game needs relationship patch.
tenent-in-law? seriously? hahaha!

let's create more -
step-tenent?
my best friend's landlord?

I can't fap to this...

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea tag is missing, theres some "imaginary future" scenes in the game though from the MC's perspective, but the actual story hasnt progressed all the way yet. I think its on hold to be added once the actual story element exists.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I absolutely loved this game so far(didn't get too far yet).

I'm not a big fan of her hair, but that's a minor complaint. Both her hairstyle and color reminds me of someone who's much older than she is.

The whole premise, from the start, is netori.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kinda bad that netori isn't taggable though.

F95 NTR definition: [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
- https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

This pretty much excludes netori from the NTR tag.

One of these days I'll start a petition to fix the whole tagging system surrounding NTR. The way it is now creates too much annoyance for everyone.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

I'm not a big fan of her hair, but that's a minor complaint. Both her hairstyle and color reminds me of someone who's much older than she is.

F95 NTR definition: [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

One of these days I'll start a petition to fix the whole tagging system surrounding NTR. The way it is now creates too much annoyance for everyone.
But what's next? A separate tag for each type of Incest? (mother/son, father/daughter, sibling, "step-", etc.) Or each type of Bestiality? That can get TOO complicated real fast.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Laura: "What if he thinks I'm just a washed-up landlady of two...?" Really? Who CARES?? It's not like she's a MOTHER of two kids, right? 'Cause THAT would just be sick... :rolleyes:

"... until my beautiful tenant was born." Um, they aren't "tenants" any more AFTER they leave your womb...

"We decided it would be better for me to be a stay-at-home landlady at that point." It's getting ridiculous...

Old Guy (I named him Butt-head): "... my tenant-in-law". You know, I'm not going to bother any more...

(And I hate her hair. It reminds me of a cheap plastic wig that my mother got when the Beauty Shop threw a bunch away. It looked terrible on her, but because she got it for free, it was the Greatest Thing.) But Laura looks DAMN good otherwise.

Did I mention that I hate her hair?

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
But what's next? A separate tag for each type of Incest? (mother/son, father/daughter, sibling, "step-", etc.) Or each type of Bestiality? That can get TOO complicated real fast.
Wrong analogy.

The current state of things you need the following analogy:
"You only tag incest if it's mother and son. If it's father and daughter you don't tag incest."

Case in point, this game. It leans heavily into NTR elements, but they're not netorare, they're netori, so it can't be tagged as NTR since:
"the romantic interest IS NOT involved with someone other than the MC. "

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

You are not the first one to start this and definitely, won't be the last one. I requested new tags, especially on Netorase (NTE) & Netori (NTI) tags, but request thread got rejected. Waiting for new tags since ages but seems like f95 team is not interested in doing that in the foreseeable future.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
i didn't let the old man touch laura because i hate ntr and then the game ends with her leaving with her daughter right after the pool the scenes on the beach were not even triggered, so I have to let others fuck them to proceed ??

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes