cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i didn't let the old man touch laura because i hate ntr and then the game ends with her leaving with her daughter right after the pool the scenes on the beach were not even triggered, so I have to let others fuck them to proceed ??
Your Mc never came to rescue her from the old dork? Seems you pick some bed choices in your game.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You are not the first one to start this and definitely, won't be the last one. I requested new tags, especially on Netorase (NTE) & Netori (NTI) tags, but request thread got rejected. Waiting for new tags since ages but seems like f95 team is not interested in doing that in the foreseeable future.
I think I'll go through a number of games to show the inconsistency it causes in tagging. And that the only consistency you'll get is when things are working consistently bad.

hentai charley regarding that there's at least 1 person who can help you. The dev uploaded this, so you can tag him and ask. Not sure if he is willing to spoil his own game though. Maybe ask if there'll be a lesbian tag later on.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i didn't let the old man touch laura because i hate ntr and then the game ends with her leaving with her daughter right after the pool the scenes on the beach were not even triggered, so I have to let others fuck them to proceed ??
I just went through the code and didn't find any such ending.
Can you tell in detail how and at what point do they leave? (Game just ends? or you get Game Bachelor Ending)
Throughout the game, you need to make sure that laura gets pregnant and don't stop fucking her when her daughter sees you two having sex. Also, remember to stop fucking her daughter when laura catches you.

Reactions: hentai charley

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I just went through the code and didn't find any such ending.
Can you tell in detail how and at what point do they leave? (Game just ends? or you get Game Bachelor Ending)
Throughout the game, you need to make sure that laura gets pregnant and don't stop fucking her when her daughter sees you two having sex. Also, remember to stop fucking her daughter when laura catches you.
yes, restart again to see if i made a mistake and it looks like i'm going to bachelor ending. the beach scene and the son’s arrival don’t even appear, so is it with a different ending?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
yes, restart again to see if i made a mistake and it looks like i'm going to bachelor ending. the beach scene and the son’s arrival don’t even appear, so is it with a different ending?
That means your points are low due to some reason. Try it always cumming inside and always checking out. if you still don't progress let me know about the last choice you made I'll give you a save point near that point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I am really looking forward to future updates for this, epsecially if more women are getting introduced and obvious pregnancy on the way.

Reactions: playb0y44

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
This game got a big fap material XD I mean, fap potential :p Can you make it a lil bit kinky with Laura and Lillian? Sharing the Shot with a Tribbing to increase the chance for pregnancy?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That means your points are low due to some reason. Try it always cumming inside and always checking out. if you still don't progress let me know about the last choice you made I'll give you a save point near that point.
I had the same result. Got the bachelor ending even when rescuing Laura and coming in her each time. Daughter saw us fucking and they took off.

It would help if there was a way of the player being able to see the points scored and how many are needed for the various stages. There wouldn't be so hit-and-miss randomness that way.

How MANY endings are available?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am really looking forward to future updates for this, epsecially if more women are getting introduced and obvious pregnancy on the way.
This game got a big fap material XD I mean, fap potential :p Can you make it a lil bit kinky with Laura and Lillian? Sharing the Shot with a Tribbing to increase the chance for pregnancy?
Your wishes shall be granted.
I had the same result. Got the bachelor ending even when rescuing Laura and coming in her each time. Daughter saw us fucking and they took off.

It would help if there was a way of the player being able to see the points scored and how many are needed for the various stages. There wouldn't be so hit-and-miss randomness that way.

How MANY endings are available?
Currently there is only one ending added. As for showing points, I need to study more code, for which time is needed. Which I have less these days. :(

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As much as I like this game and I do I do have a few minor niggles with it.
Despite some of the internal monalog being in capitals (ouch im not deaf you know) and the MC sounding like douche every now and again.
my main niggle which I probably should of commented on sooner as the games moved on a lot but non the less here it is.
Creampies and for the sake of pregnancy especially would mean the guy should come totaly inside her and as proof slightly leak when he pulls out for showing he creampied her and not the partly comeing inside her and then quickly pulling out to splash the rest of it on her as he is doing in this game.
If you just want to see her splattered in cum then you can choose to come outside option.

Since it seems you have to mainly come in her to progress all the game it a major part
apart from that little niggle I'm a big fan of this game.
you might possibly wonna think about that for next game Dev or total ignore me your choice.
Not sure about others but I for one know I enjoy a game more if when I choose to come inside the girl there was more comeing some leaking and no splashing.

That said it's still a great game Dev wishing you and the game all the best.
Just Sayin

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What? :unsure: / I personally would like to see an NTR avoidable tag.
Just doing it for ntr would be a shame. It would be better add the ability to add flair to a tag. So that any controversial tag can be marked avoidable... like rape, necrophilia, scat, futa and so on.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just doing it for ntr would be a shame. It would be better to add the ability to add flair to a tag. So that any controversial tag can be marked avoidable... like rape, necrophilia, scat, futa, and so on.
What is flair? / Is it your opinion that incest is between mother and son only?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What is flair? / Is it your opinion that incest is between mother and son only?
I think the sarcasm was dripping.. I also spelled it out that I did not want it to be viewed like that.. but that F95 is currently treating the NTR tag similarly to having that opinion.

Flair is a form of tagging. So for an instance if you had a futa tag, but the tag is avoidable. You could have a little box next to that tag that makes it avoidable or not.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes