bec1284

Mar 23, 2021
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7 (Fixed mislabeled sharing choice in Ep. 4)

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not. Also in version 4.7 there are 2 missing images THIS IS NOT THE MOD, WHINING IN THE THREAD WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO I WILL SIMPLY LINK THIS POST TO ANYONE TO WHO @'s ME.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7 (Fixed mislabeled sharing choice in Ep. 4)

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not. Also in version 4.7 there are 2 missing images THIS IS NOT THE MOD, WHINING IN THE THREAD WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO I WILL SIMPLY LINK THIS POST TO ANYONE TO WHO @'s ME.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hello I just installed your mod and now the a button won't become green anymore, I know you posted about patching it out, I downloaded the thing you attached in this post.

it also crashed my game when I used a save file which was created with hints on before I installed the mod I am really sorry I couldn't get the logs when it happened, hard to do when brain is in monke horny mode.

EDIT:recreated the circumstances, here you go
1616525107870.png

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
hello I just installed your mod and now the a button won't become green anymore, I know you posted about patching it out, I downloaded the thing you attached in this post.

it also crashed my game when I used a save file which was created with hints on before I installed the mod I am really sorry I couldn't get the logs when it happened, hard to do when brain is in monke horny mode.

EDIT:recreated the circumstances, here you go
View attachment 1100961
This code has nothing to do with my mod, I suggest starting a new save and also deleting your persistent save in app/data

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.8](Addon) compressed

Original size win/lin: 2.93 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 236 MB
Compressed size Mac: 228 MB

Win/lin:
Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice to see the updates don't take long. Monthly is my guess.
Nice amount of story, big, bigger then big, the bigger the better.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
So where is the add on.. from which version I have to play to see latest content? or do I have to play from the start!?

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your latest update. I like this game a lot. Two questions:

1. will there be a patch? Reading about landlady, etc. is pretty boring...
2. when will be the sharing path update online?

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes