ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you for sharing your latest update. I like this game a lot. Two questions:

1. will there be a patch? Reading about landlady, etc. is pretty boring...
2. when will be the sharing path update online?
It's strange that it's not there already.
I had no idea about this landlady thing.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please update this Mod to 4.8 Add on.
I'm not updating the mod until the dev starts adding things at the end of the game, no offense to the players or the dev, but I have to redo the mod from the beginning just as you guys have to start saves from the beginning every time content is added "in the middle". Once he starts moving the game forward with new content then I'll update it.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I'm not updating the mod until the dev starts adding things at the end of the game, no offense to the players or the dev, but I have to redo the mod from the beginning just as you guys have to start saves from the beginning every time content is added "in the middle". Once he starts moving the game forward with new content then I'll update it.
(y)(y)(y):coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: szyba1991

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah I feel that pain. As a player, it is also so fucking always to start over. I don’t goddamn grasp this way to add something to the center of the story. Somehow I understand if someone does all the shit all over again, but I don’t understand this, that stuff is added in between.

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore and BTLD

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

Note: I will not be updating my mod until the developer starts adding content at the end of the game and moving it forward. As you have to start a new save with each of these add ons in the middle of the game, I have to do the whole mod over from scratch each time. Once the dev starts to adding stuff to the end I will resume my mod.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, updated for : My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.8] !
THANK YOU in advance...

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Was the old man/father in law path put back in? Was the reason I gave this a try way back but stopped playing when it was removed lol.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah I feel that pain. As a player, it is also so fucking always to start over. I don’t goddamn grasp this way to add something to the center of the story. Somehow I understand if someone does all the shit all over again, but I don’t understand this, that stuff is added in between.
If I rememeber correctly, last time I checked in with this the dev was fairly explicit in-game about where the then added-on content ended and the next add-on would begin, so players could make a save and be able to pick it up from there.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes