xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Oh, by polished, I thought you meant, you are able to understand it better compared to the first few updates.
Allso don''t care about 3k OR A TRILLION, It all comes out the same rabbit hole to me.
Okay I don't like to do this but welcome to iggy. I have no time nor desire to argue with someone that doesn't have the mentality god gave mayonaise. So enjoy your day, enjoy your high horse or what ever it is you cling to that gets you through the night of calling out "OPINIONS". Infact enjoy your permanent place under that bridge...*cough*..troll.

• Angry
Reactions: Xythros

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
Ahh now I see that I can change the landlady thing. Sorry I have played almost 100 games from here but this is the first one where I need to use the special password lol.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
damn it's really hard for some of you to follow directions I see...

\So it's the dev's fault that you saved twice?or what? and even that doesn't matter...because that black screen is used at the latest content added...

seriously is it hard to save when it tells you that you need to save and then use that save?
fuck me...
Thank you so much for your polite helpful reply.

I am sorry that I find this set up unusual as the games I follow regularly, somewhere over 100 of them, seem to all use the idea that you use the last save of the previous update to continue with the new update.

The developers I normally follow generally seem to know what story they are making, and most of them don't regularly feel the need to go back and 'redo' their previous attempt at a plot.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Okay I don't like to do this but welcome to iggy. I have no time nor desire to argue with someone that doesn't have the mentality god gave mayonaise. So enjoy your day, enjoy your high horse or what ever it is you cling to that gets you through the night of calling out "OPINIONS". Infact enjoy your permanent place under that bridge...*cough*..troll.
Good 4 U, learned something new every day.
I was talking abou the script, but I was expecting too much and someone less immatuture to understand.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you for sharing your latest update. I like this game a lot. Two questions:

1. will there be a patch? Reading about landlady, etc. is pretty boring...
2. when will be the sharing path update online?
You need to use the password (mentioned in the game op and only need to use it one time)to change relationships. (It's made this way due to Patreon)
Sharing will start after the rewrite finishes.
I'm not updating the mod until the dev starts adding things at the end of the game, no offense to the players or the dev, but I have to redo the mod from the beginning just as you guys have to start saves from the beginning every time content is added "in the middle". Once he starts moving the game forward with new content then I'll update it.
Yeah I feel that pain. As a player, it is also so fucking always to start over. I don’t goddamn grasp this way to add something to the center of the story. Somehow I understand if someone does all the shit all over again, but I don’t understand this, that stuff is added in between.
:unsure: There is no need to start the game from the beginning each time. I've put a note telling where the update ends and from where it will start next. :rolleyes:
If I rememeber correctly, last time I checked in with this the dev was fairly explicit in-game about where the then added-on content ended and the next add-on would begin, so players could make a save and be able to pick it up from there.
You said correctly, But I think many players don't bother to read that note and just skip it. Anyway, the rewrite for this project will end with the next update. (y)
I can't seem to get Laura pregnant. I cum in her every time and do everything it says in the walkthrough but she never get's pregnant. How many pregnancy points do you need to activate it? Are the pregnancy renders behind a paywall or something? I thought it was supposed to happen when the son and daughter in law show up at the house, but the renders of her being pregnant never appear for me when that happens.
The game has progressed only a few days (in-game time). Not to worry though she'll get pregnant for sure.:devilish:
Ok - 4.8 is an add-on

An Add-on where.

To a point in 4.7 when the dev said save here?

I last played Jan 25th, and I have 2 of those 'Black' screens saved.
So just choose one of those and 4.8 should give me something new????

People have talked about 'in the middle' - the middle of what???
That is vague and confusing.
The middle of the game would be about update 2.4
With each update, I remove the old save note and make a new one at the new end. Regardless this will end with the next update as the rewrite will be completed. :giggle:
Thank you so much for your polite helpful reply.

I am sorry that I find this set up unusual as the games I follow regularly, somewhere over 100 of them, seem to all use the idea that you use the last save of the previous update to continue with the new update.

The developers I normally follow generally seem to know what story they are making, and most of them don't regularly feel the need to go back and 'redo' their previous attempt at a plot.
I'm not redoing it again and again. It's the first time.:cry:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Didn't the last version end with Zoey's sex scene? Did this version not actually progress the story at all? I can't remember some of the scenes when I replayed it but was this update just adding stuff to the previous content?

Edit: nevermind, just read the changelog. There wasn't one when I downloaded the game.

dukebai

Nov 1, 2019
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

Note: I will not be updating my mod until the developer starts adding content at the end of the game and moving it forward. As you have to start a new save with each of these add ons in the middle of the game, I have to do the whole mod over from scratch each time. Once the dev starts to adding stuff to the end I will resume my mod.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
ok, thank you for your hard work

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
While 4.8 was another add-on, every scene of the update was pure GOLD! This has to be among my favorite updates for any AVN. Jessica is so hot :love:, and I am hoping she will be appearing again (and again, and again). With so many netorare/netorase games out there, it is refreshing to play a game where we do the stealing (nothing against those, to each his own). I don't understand what people are complaining about, to me it was nice to see so much content for Zoey to buildup towards the end of the current content.
Suggestion: after choosing the "No Sharing" path, we shouldn't be shown the Luke/Mom fantasy images, only the dialogues stating his desire (without showing the renders of him imagining)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not gonna lie.. kind of a train wreck but that big tittied wife keeps pulling me back in. Admire the Dev's perserverance and dedication. I want to give it a low score.. but dem titties want me to raise it.. So no score.. but hey I'm here and commenting.. many I wouldn't do that for. Keep plugging along...
Amazing the difference between early stages and now.. by far the most improved over a period of time of any games I've played here on site. Animations ROCK! 7.5/10.. two thumbs up!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Played it for the first time and I really enjoyed it. All the sharing is avoidable which is always a plus for me. I just hope that the son doesn't stay around for too long after we decide to make Zoey part of the harem. He is kind of an annoying character but I don't want to torture the guy too much.

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Will the WT mod for 4.7 still work for v4.8 up until the new content? Or will it break because of content in the middle?

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
3 - At the end of each update (I said update {in the middle} not at the end of the game) I mention a note telling players to save at that point. Make sure to make a save at that point because from there the new update will start.

Yeah.. except it doesn't

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes