player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Gallery Mod:
-With all path scenes.

NOTES:
-Incest code also works with the mod so if you don't enter the code it'll show in the gallery as landlady, tenant, etc. otherwise it will show as mom, daughter, etc.

Updated to Ep. 4.8
Hello since Zoey is not updating her mod could you please repost your 4.7 gallery? Thank you in advance

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Very nice game. Just wish the update was much longer. Need Laura to be even more corrupted. Hope the MC gets her to do more dirty and nasty things.

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
I did not really have high hopes for this game, expecting it to be a blackmail / rape story.

However it turned out to be a lot more wholesome and consensual than i had expected, which was a nice surprise.
Overall good game, sexy characters, good scenes, hot writing. Some of the situations are a little ridiculous, but it adds to the fun campy feeling of the game.

Definitely gonna play future versions!

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
3 - At the end of each update (I said update {in the middle} not at the end of the game) I mention a note telling players to save at that point. Make sure to make a save at that point because from there the new update will start.

Yeah.. except it doesn't
1617950963781.png
You just need to pay attention.;)
this is what I get starting from the aforementioned "black save screen":

View attachment 1131965
Sometimes a save can be corrupted. Use an older save than the one that's giving this error.
heyyy, they deleted content, wtf
What are you talking about? No content was deleted only new is added and old is improved.
Very nice game. Just wish the update was much longer. Need Laura to be even more corrupted. Hope the MC gets her to do more dirty and nasty things.
:ROFLMAO: if you check the changelog, I would say this update was the biggest since the game has been released.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

willfarnham

Jul 31, 2020
this looks cool but it needs a Ince.. a title correction patch, I find it annoying when Laura talks about her history refering to herself as a landlady and how she stopped working when she was pregnant with her first tenant...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
this looks cool but it needs a Ince.. a title correction patch, I find it annoying when Laura talks about her history refering to herself as a landlady and how she stopped working when she was pregnant with her first tenant...
Use the code mentioned in the game OP.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea new content in middle but no new content at end aka story continuing.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes