BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
How hard is it to continue the story of where you left off? And not that some rubbish is added to something already played there. People hate to start everything from the beginning.
enhancing the story is not cool with you I guess...well then..have fun...
You do realize that he gives a warning whenever a addon has finished content right ?with a black screen and a big ass SAVE HERE message?or have you not played any of the updates and just like to whine?
Another redundant post
I get the feeling that you must be new on f95 :)))
Shhhh... it's a "well hidden" secret. :ROFLMAO:
very well hidden secret indeed...I'm not sure how I skipped a black screen with a big ass message SAVE HERE
I'm not updating the mod until the dev starts adding things at the end of the game, no offense to the players or the dev, but I have to redo the mod from the beginning just as you guys have to start saves from the beginning every time content is added "in the middle". Once he starts moving the game forward with new content then I'll update it.
You always do quality work sir ...but take no offense to what I'm about to say ...I believe you do not need to work on this project since it has a built in walkthrough...
I don't know why people keep asking for a walkthrough

Yeah I feel that pain. As a player, it is also so fucking always to start over. I don’t goddamn grasp this way to add something to the center of the story. Somehow I understand if someone does all the shit all over again, but I don’t understand this, that stuff is added in between.
Yes it's very hard to understand developing characters and plot more ..cause yea..it's hard...
Again I must say ..you get a message everytime addon content is finished so don't blame the dev for your carelesness ...
If I rememeber correctly, last time I checked in with this the dev was fairly explicit in-game about where the then added-on content ended and the next add-on would begin, so players could make a save and be able to pick it up from there.
Well said friendo...every addon had the same warning...guess people can't read if they don';t have a image with it...
My advice to dev put a big render with one girl getting fucked ...maybe then people would bother to read your warning messages about the addons.
Also..the updates are awesome ...love them..they enrich the story ..they are very well done , thank you for your continuous work and I'm sorry I can't support you :(
playb0y44

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
enhancing the story is not cool with you I guess...well then..have fun...
You do realize that he gives a warning whenever a addon has finished content right ?with a black screen and a big ass SAVE HERE message?or have you not played any of the updates and just like to whine?

I get the feeling that you must be new on f95 :)))

very well hidden secret indeed...I'm not sure how I skipped a black screen with a big ass message SAVE HERE

You always do quality work sir ...but take no offense to what I'm about to say ...I believe you do not need to work on this project since it has a built in walkthrough...
I don't know why people keep asking for a walkthrough

Yes it's very hard to understand developing characters and plot more ..cause yea..it's hard...
Again I must say ..you get a message everytime addon content is finished so don't blame the dev for your carelesness ...

Well said friendo...every addon had the same warning...guess people can't read if they don';t have a image with it...
My advice to dev put a big render with one girl getting fucked ...maybe then people would bother to read your warning messages about the addons.
Also..the updates are awesome ...love them..they enrich the story ..they are very well done , thank you for your continuous work and I'm sorry I can't support you :(
playb0y44
I continued mine when they added that, because it doesn't show points like I would have wanted it to, but if there is not demand for it, I have plenty of other content.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I continued mine because it doesn't show points like I would have wanted it to, but if there is not demand for it, I have plenty of other content.
Don't get me wrong you do amazing work
You do what you want , if there is a mod from you I will definetly use it , but in this case I think it's not really needed since there is a walkthrough implemented ingame.
Again I hope you are not offended by what I said as I was mearly giving a opinion (even though it's probably not needed)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Don't get me wrong you do amazing work
You do what you want , if there is a mod from you I will definetly use it , but in this case I think it's not really needed since there is a walkthrough implemented ingame.
Again I hope you are not offended by what I said as I was mearly giving a opinion (even though it's probably not needed)
I'm not at all offended, if people think the in game WT from the dev is enough and they don't care to see the points etc... then, you're probably right.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm not at all offended, if people think the in game WT from the dev is enough and they don't care to see the points etc... then, you're probably right.
it's just one person , currently me :p
So don't take my word as law...cause it's not

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I continued mine when they added that, because it doesn't show points like I would have wanted it to, but if there is not demand for it, I have plenty of other content.

There is demand, for sure, please once the story resumes update it.

Its fine if you stop untill the Addons end, we can work with the incomplete in game tips

Reactions: Xtmr61

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is demand, for sure, please once the story resumes update it.

Its fine if you stop untill the Addons end, we can work with the incomplete in game tips
what incomplete messages?what do you need more than point for lust and pregnancy?
Cum in her - Point for lust as in she will be knee deep on your dick even more in future updates and also a point for pregnancy as in continuous cumming inside her pussy will eventually land her pregnancy...
Is that the type of WT you want?
Cause the WT in game at the moment is pretty straightforward...point for lust point for pregnancy...and you get the 2 or something like that warning for Game ending...or when to share...

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like this VN and I love the new add-ons. The add-ons just make the VN feel longer and a hell of alot more polished, not to mention the fact that as the reader I am actively watching this family go further down that rabbit hole. Now as I never learned to share as a child I am all about "what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine" in this and love the option of going that way.

To the Dev keep it up, quality work and getting better. I for one can't wait for the next update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I like this VN and I love the new add-ons. The add-ons just make the VN feel longer and a hell of alot more polished, not to mention the fact that as the reader I am actively watching this family go further down that rabbit hole. Now as I never learned to share as a child I am all about "what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine" in this and love the option of going that way.

To the Dev keep it up, quality work and getting better. I for one can't wait for the next update.
By more polished, you mean?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
By more polished, you mean?
"more polished" Seeing the interaction and the dissent...or lets say "Shiney" since you had to ask. I mean someone with over 3K comments should know what polished means in a VN but what ever. The add ons add a different level something that as I said...from the readers stand point....just gives us a further idea of how this family, in laws included, go down that rabbit hole of corruption and or love depending on your point of view. Look if you are going to call my post out on a forum deddicated to "opinions" then at least have the courtesy to state yours better than a simple question using my words.

I again say this is a good VN, I enjoy it....I don't need to ask for your okay to voice my opinion anymore than you need to ask mine just don't use my words unless you have a thought in your head to counter point mine.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I just went through the code and didn't find any such ending.
Can you tell in detail how and at what point do they leave? (Game just ends? or you get Game Bachelor Ending)
Throughout the game, you need to make sure that laura gets pregnant and don't stop fucking her when her daughter sees you two having sex. Also, remember to stop fucking her daughter when laura catches you.
I can't seem to get Laura pregnant. I cum in her every time and do everything it says in the walkthrough but she never get's pregnant. How many pregnancy points do you need to activate it? Are the pregnancy renders behind a paywall or something? I thought it was supposed to happen when the son and daughter in law show up at the house, but the renders of her being pregnant never appear for me when that happens.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I can't seem to get Laura pregnant. I cum in her every time and do everything it says in the walkthrough but she never get's pregnant. How many pregnancy points do you need to activate it? Are the pregnancy renders behind a paywall or something? I thought it was supposed to happen when the son and daughter in law show up at the house, but the renders of her being pregnant never appear for me when that happens.
Pregnancy isnt implemented yet

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ok - 4.8 is an add-on

An Add-on where.

To a point in 4.7 when the dev said save here?

I last played Jan 25th, and I have 2 of those 'Black' screens saved.
So just choose one of those and 4.8 should give me something new????

People have talked about 'in the middle' - the middle of what???
That is vague and confusing.
The middle of the game would be about update 2.4

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok - 4.8 is an add-on

An Add-on where.

To a point in 4.7 when the dev said save here?

I last played Jan 25th, and I have 2 of those 'Black' screens saved.
So just choose one of those and 4.8 should give me something new????

People have talked about 'in the middle' - the middle of what???
That is vague and confusing.
The middle of the game would be about update 2.4
damn it's really hard for some of you to follow directions I see...

\So it's the dev's fault that you saved twice?or what? and even that doesn't matter...because that black screen is used at the latest content added...

seriously is it hard to save when it tells you that you need to save and then use that save?
fuck me...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
"more polished" Seeing the interaction and the dissent...or lets say "Shiney" since you had to ask. I mean someone with over 3K comments should know what polished means in a VN but what ever. The add ons add a different level something that as I said...from the readers stand point....just gives us a further idea of how this family, in laws included, go down that rabbit hole of corruption and or love depending on your point of view. Look if you are going to call my post out on a forum deddicated to "opinions" then at least have the courtesy to state yours better than a simple question using my words.

I again say this is a good VN, I enjoy it....I don't need to ask for your okay to voice my opinion anymore than you need to ask mine just don't use my words unless you have a thought in your head to counter point mine.
Oh, by polished, I thought you meant, you are able to understand it better compared to the first few updates.
Allso don''t care about 3k OR A TRILLION, It all comes out the same rabbit hole to me.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes