Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

Note: I will not be updating my mod until the developer starts adding content at the end of the game and moving it forward. As you have to start a new save with each of these add ons in the middle of the game, I have to do the whole mod over from scratch each time. Once the dev starts to adding stuff to the end I will resume my mod.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
please update your mod for ver. 4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lyfsavor

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Then maybe it's a bug? Zoey repeatedly refers to Lilian as laura's daughter in law several times
I have no idea who is who, because I haven't played the game for a long time. But I remember that the code menu disappeared as soon as you entered the incest code.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
where on the main menu do you enter the code? I dont see an option

In Zoey's post-club dream fantasy she has referred to Lilian several times now as laua's daughter in law, so presumably I have not used the code yet. Thus I would expect to see an option for the code somewhere but I don't.
Then maybe it's a bug? Zoey repeatedly refers to Lilian as laura's daughter in law several times
She's her son's wife so daughter-in-law...

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
please update your mod for ver. 4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not updating the mod until the dev starts adding things at the end of the game, no offense to the players or the dev, but I have to redo the mod from the beginning just as you guys have to start saves from the beginning every time content is added "in the middle". Once he starts moving the game forward with new content then I'll update it.
They already said no. Putting 27 exclamation points isn't going to change that.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
If you still seeing the sign after Wakes up or stays sleep then you might be using old version. Because the note have been removed from there.

Could be possible..

Try the main game without using anything extra (Mods) and see if you see the club scenes.

It's not deleted, just that path has not been developed yet.
So is there more sexual content with the father in law after the bath scene? I remember it was taken out unless its been put bk in?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So is there more sexual content with the father in law after the bath scene? I remember it was taken out unless ots been put bk in?
So far no. (Even before the rewrite there was still no sexual content with father in law which was taken out) The sharing path was not developed because the rewrite was started.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and based on the compressed version from eyy_b0ss.
This Game is developed by Funny Desires.
Version of the game: My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.8]

If you like the game please consider to support the .
Universal android apk:

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes