MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
The game has optional sharing. But each route is clearly labelled, so you do not accidentally go down a path you do not wish too.
Yeah, it took me a while going through all the posts to find out enough details, For me it's still NTR if the girl you bang goes back home to her Lover and they are still fucking but I managed to confirm from some people that pretty much once you fuck a girl they no longer get dick from anyone else unless "You Allow it" and I don't plan to share in any way shape or form unless it's a girl on girl content....

My viewpoint is basically this...
Any girl I see is automatically a Love interest unless I think she is ugly.
If I can't have her no one else can have her!
If I can have her, Well still no one else can because she is no exclusively mine for me and my harem.

So far it seems all sharing of any sort with other males is optional and the MC is the only male having sex XD

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yeah, it took me a while going through all the posts to find out enough details, For me it's still NTR if the girl you bang goes back home to her Lover and they are still fucking but I managed to confirm from some people that pretty much once you fuck a girl they no longer get dick from anyone else unless "You Allow it" and I don't plan to share in any way shape or form unless it's a girl on girl content....

My viewpoint is basically this...
Any girl I see is automatically a Love interest unless I think she is ugly.
If I can't have her no one else can have her!
If I can have her, Well still no one else can because she is no exclusively mine for me and my harem.

So far it seems all sharing of any sort with other males is optional and the MC is the only male having sex XD
I have to pretty much agree with your sentiment.

The old guy is the father of the woman's husband, and the way he treated her meant that there was no way I was letting him near her.

The second sharing option is the woman's son, and seeing he can't see to his own wife, I will be taking her from him, so there is no way he is deserving some of his mothers love. So again no.

Enjoy the game.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I do apprecciate that each update adding back content tends to be pretty substantive and good...but if we could FINALLY advance events rather than backfill them in the next update, that'd be neat :)

Reactions: Ray Price

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do apprecciate that each update adding back content tends to be pretty substantive and good...but if we could FINALLY advance events rather than backfill them in the next update, that'd be neat :)
Next update is going to be the last add-on adding content in the middle. After that the story will continue.

Reactions: Repuci

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
anybody has 4.7 version? I want to play with wt mod but wt mod isn't updated for the latest version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anybody has 4.7 version? I want to play with wt mod but wt mod isn't updated for the latest version
that's cause 4.8 adds stuff earlish point of game not end of game and wt-modder decided not to update mod until there's content after current ending.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes