tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
hhhmmm ok i just started and i have a ?, this game has the incest tag and patch(yes i hav it turned on) but it says that 1 guy, "james", is the son the the old owner and based off the story so far (im at the point were i have to name james's wife) and the title of the game i dont understand how this is an incest game even with the patch. the only way i see this being an incest game is if i (as his boss) make his family commit the incest. so my ? is, am i right in assuming i force his family to commit incest or does the MC do the incest at a later point?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hhhmmm ok i just started and i have a ?, this game has the incest tag and patch(yes i hav it turned on) but it says that 1 guy, "james" is the son the the old owner and based off the story so far (im at the point were i have to name james's wife) and the title of the game i dont understand how this is an incest game even with the patch. the only way i see this being an incest game is if i (as his boss) make his family commit the incest (assuming there is more then just james and his wife). so my ? is, am i right or does the MC do the incest at a later point?
You're right. The three major female parts in the game so far are James' wife (Laura), their daughter (Lillian) and daughter-in-law (Zoey). The MC can add the first two to his harem as-is and the third is in progress. Laura and James' son (Luke, Zoey's husband) also appears; you can choose to share some of the bounty or cuck him completely.

Reactions: tazlucky09

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hhhmmm ok i just started and i have a ?, this game has the incest tag and patch(yes i hav it turned on) but it says that 1 guy, "james", is the son the the old owner and based off the story so far (im at the point were i have to name james's wife) and the title of the game i dont understand how this is an incest game even with the patch. the only way i see this being an incest game is if i (as his boss) make his family commit the incest. so my ? is, am i right in assuming i force his family to commit incest or does the MC do the incest at a later point?
Read the game's title very carefully. It says "my (=MC) employee's family (= the family of MC's employee)".

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
You're right. The three major female parts in the game so far are James' wife (Laura), their daughter (Lillian) and daughter-in-law (Zoey). The MC can add the first two to his harem as-is and the third is in progress. Laura and James' son (Luke, Zoey's husband) also appears; you can choose to share some of the bounty or cuck him completely.
ok thats a lil different from the normal, ill give it try.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Read the game's title very carefully. It says "my (=MC) employee's family (= the family of MC's employee)".
yes which i stated in my op but that dont mean its only his family, maybe i have my family as well in my harem, or maybe i find out later that they are in some way related to me. my family working for me would still work with the title of the game

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I used a mod
And there was option of sharing the girls
There's some optional (fully avoidable) sharing. The game also used to have a stub for a possible NTR-ish path with the main LI's father-in-law, but I think that's been discontinued. The main stem of the game is the MC doing the fucking.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of My Employee's Family Ep 4.8 WITHOUT Zoey Raven Walkthrough (he will update later in the game) and IAmAB Replay Scenes mod.
Usual Gestures, save name/delete etc. Also added a hints toggle in preferences menu
Mega

Note: I am in the process of implementing persistent saves for android in RenPy 7.4.x
If you wish to carry over your saves you will need to:
A) start the game and grant storage permissions
B) Move/copy your files from the original saves location. EG:
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/my.employee.family/files/saves
To:
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/RenPy/MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881
The folder "MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881" should be created when first starting the new game.

Looking for a way to automate this so if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to Ep 4.8

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Yes, there is a stupid way to upgrade the game. Now playing from start to finish, there was no new material that could not have been added there to the end of the game. That club scene would fit the end of the game just as well. Slightly change the text so it's pretty good to be there to add to the end of the game. That is, completely useless shit stuck in there. It doesn’t bring any new value or glow to the game at that point, but I would argue that it would certainly be easier to upgrade and players would also be in a better mood if the NEW CONTENT IS AT THE END OF THE GAME.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yes, there is a stupid way to upgrade the game. Now playing from start to finish, there was no new material that could not have been added there to the end of the game. That club scene would fit the end of the game just as well. Slightly change the text so it's pretty good to be there to add to the end of the game. That is, completely useless shit stuck in there. It doesn’t bring any new value or glow to the game at that point, but I would argue that it would certainly be easier to upgrade and players would also be in a better mood if the NEW CONTENT IS AT THE END OF THE GAME.
The added content elaborates on Zoey's corruption/temptation/seduction/watchamacallit. It would make no sense to place it after the current end of content.

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I really hope there's no further update of content for the middle of the game. I feel like the story is stuck and gives no satisfaction with little content in the middle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I really hope there's no further update of content for the middle of the game. I feel like the story is stuck and gives no satisfaction with little content in the middle.
The next update should be the last of those, I believe, bringing us up to the current end of content. After that the dev can start continuing the story.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Does the update ends after hooking with Zoey
While Laura sleeps next to us ????

Edit:- sorry found out I was using Zoey v4.7 mod...

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes