Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This was the first of playb0y44's games I played and enjoyed it. On recommendation I tried the UL and initially hated it, but gave it a second chance and enjoyed it mostly, except for a couple scenes.

Back MEF, I enjoyed it but was not too far in, actually had stopped playing just before I got an early bad end because I'm not a fan of the creampie and preg kinks, which kind of pissed me off, but what the heck if that's what I have to do to avoid the early end so be it.

Restarted and got passed the early end when Lillian takes her Mom away. Got to meet her bother and the purple one. And everything goes down hill from there.

I get the idea the son is simping for his mom, cool, awesome. Being reminded of it every 3 seconds is not so cool. Watching him jerk off thinking of his mom at the beach was unnecessary but I get the idea behind it. Makes it that much sweeter when we're railing the mom and will be even better when he see's it.

What absolutely destroyed this game imo, was Lillian cheating on the MC with purple chick immediately after telling the MC how much she loves him and will miss him as she's leaving on her trip. I'm sure there was good intentions behind it, but it doesn't come across to me as anything other than Lillian giving into her lust and betraying the MC. I know the MC is written as probably not giving a fuck, but as the player it was betrayal and makes Lillian irredeemable for me. As soon as she commited to cheating (and it was Lillian that instigated it as far as i remember) it was the end and point I stopped playing.

There was zero thought about the MC in the lead up to it, it was her walking from a room telling the mc she loves and will miss him to the next room and "ooh pussy! I want!". I really don't understand why any dev uses that mechanic. "I love him but let me fuck someone else".

Purple doesn't need any corruption to join the mc, as was shown by her fantasizing about him right before Lillian walked in. She's ready to do it, the MC just needs to man up and make a move.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This was the first of playb0y44's games I played and enjoyed it. On recommendation I tried the UL and initially hated it, but gave it a second chance and enjoyed it mostly, except for a couple scenes.

Back MEF, I enjoyed it but was not too far in, actually had stopped playing just before I got an early bad end because I'm not a fan of the creampie and preg kinks, which kind of pissed me off, but what the heck if that's what I have to do to avoid the early end so be it.

Restarted and got passed the early end when Lillian takes her Mom away. Got to meet her bother and the purple one. And everything goes down hill from there.

I get the idea the son is simping for his mom, cool, awesome. Being reminded of it every 3 seconds is not so cool. Watching him jerk off thinking of his mom at the beach was unnecessary but I get the idea behind it. Makes it that much sweeter when we're railing the mom and will be even better when he see's it.

What absolutely destroyed this game imo, was Lillian cheating on the MC with purple chick immediately after telling the MC how much she loves him and will miss him as she's leaving on her trip. I'm sure there was good intentions behind it, but it doesn't come across to me as anything other than Lillian giving into her lust and betraying the MC. I know the MC is written as probably not giving a fuck, but as the player it was betrayal and makes Lillian irredeemable for me.

There was zero thought about the MC in the lead up to it, it was her walking from a room telling the mc she loves and will miss him to the next room and "ooh pussy! I want!". I really don't understand why any dev uses that mechanic. "I love him but let me fuck someone else".

Purple doesn't need any corruption to join the mc, as was shown by her fantasizing about him right before Lillian walked in. She's ready to do it, the MC just needs to man up and make a move.

Honestly I'd love this game if that scene didn't happen or was optional.
I get what you are saying, but come on dude, it's not that deep of a game. The game doesn't try to be anything other than a fap game with a Chad MC and females that fuck him and each other. No need to get too philosophical with the girl on girl stuff. Save that for games that actually tries to be realistic or nuanced in character interactions. This is a simple fap game that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This Luke is pissing me off, fucking creep. He is still looking at his mother and wants to have sex with her.
Even though I don't choose sharing choices, I still have to keep looking at what creep he is and what thoughts/dreams he has about his mother. And I don't want to see it..

It should be here that if we choose the sharing route, then we see these scenes. Not all the time. I want to throw this bastard out of the house and that's it. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"You get to take advantage of your employee's family."
Very intersting concept :ROFLMAO:
1 way to avoid incest.

This Luke is pissing me off, fucking creep. He is still looking at his mother and wants to have sex with her.
Even though I don't choose sharing choices, I still have to keep looking at what creep he is and what thoughts/dreams he has about his mother. And I don't want to see it..

It should be here that if we choose the sharing route, then we see these scenes. Not all the time. I want to throw this bastard out of the house and that's it. :ROFLMAO:
he's there to annoy mc (and players).

Raynor90

Mar 18, 2019
I like this game, I love to be the one who corrupts and make them leave the idiots of their partners :sneaky::devilish:(y)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Its a side project of DEV Side Project - My Employee's Family - Episode 4.8
his main project is Uncontrollable Lust so dont expect a update anytime soon

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Its a side project of DEV Side Project - My Employee's Family - Episode 4.8
his main project is Uncontrollable Lust so dont expect a update anytime soon
yea ..no
he does 1 update for Ul then does 1 update for MEF , rinse and repeat...
so it's not accurate to say that it's a SIDE PROJECT ....maybe it started like one...but at the moment they are treated the same...
EDIT : also ...last update he released was UL so now it's MEF turn ...again....

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
yea ..no
he does 1 update for Ul then does 1 update for MEF , rinse and repeat...
so it's not accurate to say that it's a SIDE PROJECT ....maybe it started like one...but at the moment they are treated the same...
EDIT : also ...last update he released was UL so now it's MEF turn ...again....
That leave only one Question , The Important One. When will we have the Update :D

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That leave only one Question , The Important One. When will we have the Update :D
hehe, well last update was UL and that was on Thread Updated: 2021-07-02 so I'm guessing somewhere near the end of august or quite possibly at the beginning of september.
these dates are my personal opinions/thoughts they do not reflect the developer since I don't speak for him :p

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Makes me sad that the game hasn't even been mentioned on his Patreon since the last version came out in April.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Rare to find a dev who is alone multi skilled. as it is creating a game alone is already at last 4 skills, each with levels.
Then, communication is medium rare, which is why most either cant post complete changelogs, or more often don't keep information going.
Its not that bad a thing are, still.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

Note: I will not be updating my mod until the developer starts adding content at the end of the game and moving it forward. As you have to start a new save with each of these add ons in the middle of the game, I have to do the whole mod over from scratch each time. Once the dev starts to adding stuff to the end I will resume my mod.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
so can we use this mod for v4.8?

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes