minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Gallery Mod:
-With all path scenes.

NOTES:
-Incest code also works with the mod so if you don't enter the code it'll show in the gallery as landlady, tenant, etc. otherwise it will show as mom, daughter, etc.

Updated to Ep. 4.8
Thanks for the mod. I downloaded it and all there was in the rar was a "stream" folder with a notepad in it that reads
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."
I assume the mod got taken down? Does anyone have a mirror for it? Thanks!

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the mod. I downloaded it and all there was in the rar was a "stream" folder with a notepad in it that reads
Interesting! From the way I read the description the mod itself doesn't have any files that would get me banned for posting it, it just says that its compatible with the I patch? So I'll help you out with uploading a file for you. Enjoy! :)

Reactions: perseus420

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
It happens by many mods atm. Had the same problem by 3 other games

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Interesting! From the way I read the description the mod itself doesn't have any files that would get me banned for posting it, it just says that its compatible with the I patch? So I'll help you out with uploading a file for you. Enjoy! :)
Thanks a lot for the file! :D

Reactions: BOBJevent

Vortheese

Sep 20, 2019
Downloaded the game fresh having never played before and I get stuck into what seems to be the first Bachelor ending where LLiana catches you with Laura and they move out together. Tried restarting it and playing through, tried a couple of suggestions in the thread including saveedit. Nothing works to get me past this point. Shame because it has decent renders otherwise. Any suggestion or even a save right after this point would be appreciated.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Downloaded the game fresh having never played before and I get stuck into what seems to be the first Bachelor ending where LLiana catches you with Laura and they move out together. Tried restarting it and playing through, tried a couple of suggestions in the thread including saveedit. Nothing works to get me past this point. Shame because it has decent renders otherwise. Any suggestion or even a save right after this point would be appreciated.
Assuming you have been checking her out every time, and came inside Laura in the past, just keep at it when Lilian catches you. Let her watch, then cum inside her mother.

Last edited:

Vortheese

Sep 20, 2019
Assuming you have been checking her out every time, and came inside Laura in the past, just keep at it when Lilian catches you. Let her watch, then cum inside her mother.
I ran through the game twice with these exact choices. Even attempted an additional run with the walkthrough mod (even though the choices are fairly obvious) I still get locked into the ending. I might give it another run here in a few days, but I started something different in the meantime.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
A perfect example of why working on multiple games is a bad idea, 2 games and both didn't get an update in ages.
Not allways as bad as like with this games. As excample Killer7. He have 2 games too (i bet you know which games i mean). Ok one game get more Updates as the other but when the other get an update its a really long one wich can take up to 3-4 hours to play

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v4.7

Note: I will not be updating my mod until the developer starts adding content at the end of the game and moving it forward. As you have to start a new save with each of these add ons in the middle of the game, I have to do the whole mod over from scratch each time. Once the dev starts to adding stuff to the end I will resume my mod.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update your wt-mod for ep. 4.8!! :cool:

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes