Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please update your wt-mod for ep. 4.8!! :cool:
Like it says in the post I'll not update it until they stop putting content in the middle. If someone wants to take it over they are happy to. But I'm not gonna redo the thing every update. As I said in the post. Also unless you wanna see the points that's all my mod really did since they added one of their own.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Like it says in the post I'll not update it until they stop putting content in the middle. If someone wants to take it over they are happy to. But I'm not gonna redo the thing every update. As I said in the post. Also unless you wanna see the points that's all my mod really did since they added one of their own.
You can say it many times more because there will be allways People who dont read and just ask because they are to lazy :rolleyes:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Not dead. Been reworking on script code and rewriting previous chapters. Plans on coming back to this soon. No timetable was given.
also this a game being made on the side not a main game so work on is slower

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ABANDONED! o_O
Is the tag based on something the Dev said or due to their inactivity on Patreon and here? Does anybody know?
It would be a damn shame if this one gets abandoned too!
game is still being worked on as far as I know, dev said so in december also

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The "abandoned" tag is just a F95 feature, has very little to do with whether a Dev is actually still working on a project.

Reactions: Elohim888
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes