DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Firstly, before starting, let me confirm one thing. I'm still developing the games and don't plan to stop.
Secondly, I'm sorry for not posting any info here. (To be honest, it did occur to me many times to post here but unable to decide what to show and what not to spoil. In the end, I would end up unable to post anything here.)
And finally, the reason for this update taking so long is that.
As you know I had started the rewriting of MEF. But it was turning to be frustrating for many players so instead of releasing the rewrite in parts I decided to release them all together. While I was at it I also decided to go through the code of the whole game as well. In short one thing led to another and kept increasing the time of the next release.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

Firstly, before starting, let me confirm one thing. I'm still developing the games and don't plan to stop.
Secondly, I'm sorry for not posting any info here. (To be honest, it did occur to me many times to post here but unable to decide what to show and what not to spoil. In the end, I would end up unable to post anything here.)
And finally, the reason for this update taking so long is that.
As you know I had started the rewriting of MEF. But it was turning to be frustrating for many players so instead of releasing the rewrite in parts I decided to release them all together. While I was at it I also decided to go through the code of the whole game as well. In short one thing led to another and kept increasing the time of the next release.
So still no clear picture. Just said working on it and that's it. So whether he posted it or not we are still where we were when he didn't post it cause we were expecting something in the form of schedule but he just said it got delayed and so we are all again back to square one. Hope we get an update soon

Reactions: ManifestDream

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Wanted to check if this is still being developed but Discord invite no longer working, so anybody know?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the last news on discord it is still. Dev sayed "I've already sent it to my co-writer. Waiting to hear back from him. " Since then no new news
why that sounds familiar? oh wait, scamdrop used near same line.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i keep getting the damn bachelor ending after lilian watch laura and mc have fun...i tried caming inside her every time except the first one at office..but nothing change. any tip? nm managed to go further breading laura everytime..

Last edited:

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
i keep getting the damn bachelor ending after lilian watch laura and mc have fun...i tried caming inside her every time except the first one at office..but nothing change. any tip?
It's a known bug (https://f95zone.to/threads/my-employees-family-ep-4-8-funny-desires.43072/post-7112268). It might disappear in the new version (the dev's hopping to update it in a week to 10 days, but was also hopping to finish before the end of December, so... Nothing's sure) Try erasing the saves from your computer

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's a known bug (https://f95zone.to/threads/my-employees-family-ep-4-8-funny-desires.43072/post-7112268). It might disappear in the new version (the dev's hopping to update it in a week to 10 days, but was also hopping to finish before the end of December, so... Nothing's sure) Try erasing the saves from your computer
managed to go further ...i need to bread laura every single time ...i had skipped the first time i fuked her in the office cuz she begged me not cum inside...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wery good V^N...lobe all the girls..i don't know why dev needed to rewrite the game, it's good enough for a prefer he finish it isntead.

Reactions: BOBJevent
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes