Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This one - Release Date: 2020-11-30
It's this one Uncontrollable Lust Release Date: 2020-11-09
Doing 2 games at once, it's complicated huh DV, I say this because whoever waits for an update needs to be patient with "Job". I think a game with only frequent updates is better than 2 without any updates. Chewing food that does not match, makes a huge nausea. :rolleyes::sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and Malicre

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
My old saves are not working on this last version? I wanted to continue but it gives error screen and takes me to start screen. What to do? Also I added gallery mod but is the same error screen. Help please!

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
My old saves are not working on this last version? I wanted to continue but it gives error screen and takes me to start screen. What to do? Also I added gallery mod but is the same error screen. Help please!
It's ok now. is working...another question...where exactly I type incest code? Thank you?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Reactions: Repuci
Nov 7, 2020
Who is it in the story is a virgin for the tag to be there? The mother clearly isn't and the daughter wasn't mentioned as being one, she even states she has never been that full before so it seems like it was not her first time... Just met the sons wife, but since they are married I am going to guess she is not a virgin either...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In the main menu, there is an option called enter code. (You only need to enter 1 time, not every update)

UL update has been released. And work on mef update has been started.
when update this game ?
you seriously can't be bothered to read 2 comments above you?seriously?
Like..2 comments..only 2 ..not 2 pages..not 20..but 2 comments...
Damn...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who is it in the story is a virgin for the tag to be there? The mother clearly isn't and the daughter wasn't mentioned as being one, she even states she has never been that full before so it seems like it was not her first time... Just met the sons wife, but since they are married I am going to guess she is not a virgin either...
daughter most likely.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Any way to get this tenant/landlord crap out of the game (yet) ? It sucks when the dialog goes: Laura: i worked right up until my beautiful tenant was born :rolleyes:.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Ahhh ,,, it's in the spoilers ,,, sorry about that.. I don't really look at those because i like to be surprised in games ya know.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah
yea and most of time feels that 95% of users fail that.
Yeah, some fail that because they want to be surprised and not read all the spoilers.
Then there are others that just fail basic English and even get a thumbs up for their comment. :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes