• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still loving this game. Love 99% anyway and even like the added on content! except one small thing.

For some reason it makes me cross that the son gets to touch his goddess of a mother. I enjoyed cucking every male in this but allowing that trash to touch her irks me. Suntan lotion scene not his dreams, the little cuck boy can have his dreams as the mc has his mom :cautious:

I'm not demanding it changes or whining that I won't play anymore. Just disappointed cause this is the strongest cucking other males vn there is and it's been so awesome.

Looking forward to more :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Still loving this game. Love 99% anyway and even like the added on content! except one small thing.

For some reason it makes me cross that the son gets to touch his goddess of a mother. I enjoyed cucking every male in this but allowing that trash to touch her irks me. Suntan lotion scene not his dreams, the little cuck boy can have his dreams as the mc has his mom :cautious:

I'm not demanding it changes or whining that I won't play anymore. Just disappointed cause this is the strongest cucking other males vn there is and it's been so awesome.

I got irritated with that dream scene. That scene is unavoidable in both routes. Son is definitely a cuck because He don't have any interest on his wife, and i'm sure he even encourage MC to sleep with his wife. But, that cuckold guy having sexual thoughts on his Mom seems like out of the box. But whatever, one thing is sure. Sharing Content in this game is like a secondary route but not a focus like Harem Path is. And In sharing route too, I think MC is the Bull while allowing those cuck males to have some fun while sill most of the fun is available to himself only even in sharing path.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I got irritated with that dream scene. That scene is unavoidable in both routes. Son is definitely a cuck because He don't have any interest on his wife, and i'm sure he even encourage MC to sleep with his wife. But, that cuckold guy having sexual thoughts on his Mom seems like out of the box. But whatever, one thing is sure. Sharing Content in this game is like a secondary route but not a focus like Harem Path is. And In sharing route too, I think MC is the Bull while allowing those cuck males to have some fun while sill most of the fun is available to himself only even in sharing path.
Yeah I was disappointed the mom let the son put suntan lotion on her, on both routes as well. The dream i don't mind cause it isn't real, touching her is. But I get what you are saying :)

Reactions: harsha_26

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Yeah I was disappointed the mom let the son put suntan lotion on her, on both routes as well. The dream i don't mind cause it isn't real, touching her is. But I get what you are saying :)
I'll try to figure that out in the next update

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Очень хорошая игра. Обязательно буду ждать новых обновлений.

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
Co-writer here. You nailed it. Sharing path is totally at the player's agreement and only when/if the MC allows someone to play. Neither Playboy nor I are particularly into NTR, so it will never be written as such. Dreams are more meant to explain a character's motivations and have nothing to do with reality.

Reactions: Nastys

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Co-writer here. You nailed it. Sharing path is totally at the player's agreement and only when/if the MC allows someone to play. Neither Playboy nor I are particularly into NTR, so it will never be written as such. Dreams are more meant to explain a character's motivations and have nothing to do with reality.
You are right. But, some Non NTR fans are disturbed by it. Dreams or not, we are still seeing scenes of Non-MC with main Li in a Non-Sharing path. And also the beach scene in non-sharing path is real although it just massage.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just starting the game now. My first impression is that the MC (Benjamin) sure looks different from most MCs. He looks much more "rugged" than others. I'm going to try and avoid forum spoilers until I've gotten a bit farther into the game...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Analyzing various pieces of information to try to predict what products consumers might buy was part of what I once used to for a living. I frequently comment on Fzone on what content helps or hurts a game's income potential based on my observations of comments, reviews, and financial success of the games offered here. Often it is because a game that I might be willing to support myself has some issue that keeps me from so doing. That is not the case here since this is not really the type of game that I would support financially. So the following comments are designed solely to help the developers and has nothing to do with what I personally like in a game.

It seems that the developers designed MC to have a "hyper-alpha" personality. I said "it seems" because I did not allow any sharing. As far as I could tell (and I must admit that I did not play all the way through the existing content), MC must have every single woman in the game. It was probably possible to avoid some relationships, but it seems that the alpha route was the way the game was most intended to be played. Logically the players who would most likely be willing to financially support this type of game are the ones who would most likely hate the dream scene and lotion scene discussed most recently in this thread. So I guess my question to the developers is why would you put two scenes into your game that might irritate the very players that would most likely support it financially?

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
Analyzing various pieces of information to try to predict what products consumers might buy was part of what I once used to for a living. I frequently comment on Fzone on what content helps or hurts a game's income potential based on my observations of comments, reviews, and financial success of the games offered here. Often it is because a game that I might be willing to support myself has some issue that keeps me from so doing. That is not the case here since this is not really the type of game that I would support financially. So the following comments are designed solely to help the developers and has nothing to do with what I personally like in a game.

It seems that the developers designed MC to have a "hyper-alpha" personality. I said "it seems" because I did not allow any sharing. As far as I could tell (and I must admit that I did not play all the way through the existing content), MC must have every single woman in the game. It was probably possible to avoid some relationships, but it seems that the alpha route was the way the game was most intended to be played. Logically the players who would most likely be willing to financially support this type of game are the ones who would most likely hate the dream scene and lotion scene discussed most recently in this thread. So I guess my question to the developers is why would you put two scenes into your game that might irritate the very players that would most likely support it financially?
Honestly because we felt like it. Anyone who makes games to try and please everyone is in for a rude shock.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Loved the game, but the latest changes in relations are killing the mood completely, all those f***ng Landlord, Landlady, Tenant and so on... (I know why it was made so by dev, but it doesn't mean that someone can't make a custom patch).

Maybe someone can make a custom patch, that will return the relations to the way it meant to be?

Like Daddy, make me yours! :love:, not the f***ng Landlord, make me yours! :censored:

Ty in advance! :cool:

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes