quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Just finished the game, and it is great. The plot is not very complex and the story not that deep, but that's precisely what makes this game so good, how everything is so light. There's a ton of content, much more than what I was expecting, and although I played using the improvised ipatch someone made (which broke a huge lot of the dialogue) it's all pretty good. I have a few complaints, but nothing too big.

Besides what I complained in my previous comment about
this scene in the living room
other thing that bothered me was about the characters' obsession with "Love". The same thing happens in Taking Advantage (which reminds me a lot of this game, I even thought they were made by the same dev), the awful Grandma's House and this older Honey Select milf harem game that I can't remember the name of and has probably been abandoned, where the characters are talking about being together for more than a single fuck and all they have to say is "I love you" in different ways. "I think we should share our love with eachother since we love one another so much and I have a lot of love to give by loving you like this and I'd love and I want you to join my harem in our endless love in love etc etc etc" ad nauseam. This did not happen too much, I think it was just 2 times? But it's still terrible.

Speaking of Grandma's House, I wish Laura wasn't seen as the main girl lol She's alright and all but every other character is so much better than her. Even Robin with a total of 1 lewd interaction is much more attractive than her, I wish we could lower her standing in the Harem, make her a normal member instead of the wife or whatever. Speaking of Robin, what does it mean to choose the Male gender? Does it mean Robin will be a trans boy? With the newly added pair of Lesbians that will surely get the dick it feels like adding a trans guy (that also gets dicked) seems to make a lot of sense, content-wise.

I like how the game has past relationships (at least two, Ruby and the doctor) that show up already corrupted, this is something I always like in VNs(and something devs always seem afraid of using), and I wish we can see more of that in the future. Not just corrupted characters, but enemies too, advanced pregnancies, etc. Love those.

I can't wait for the next update. Godspeed, Dev!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Just finished the game, and it is great. The plot is not very complex and the story not that deep, but that's precisely what makes this game so good, how everything is so light. There's a ton of content, much more than what I was expecting, and although I played using the improvised ipatch someone made (which broke a huge lot of the dialogue) it's all pretty good. I have a few complaints, but nothing too big.

Besides what I complained in my previous comment about

other thing that bothered me was about the characters' obsession with "Love". The same thing happens in Taking Advantage (which reminds me a lot of this game, I even thought they were made by the same dev), the awful Grandma's House and this older Honey Select milf harem game that I can't remember the name of and has probably been abandoned, where the characters are talking about being together for more than a single fuck and all they have to say is "I love you" in different ways. "I think we should share our love with eachother since we love one another so much and I have a lot of love to give by loving you like this and I'd love and I want you to join my harem in our endless love in love etc etc etc" ad nauseam. This did not happen too much, I think it was just 2 times? But it's still terrible.

Speaking of Grandma's House, I wish Laura wasn't seen as the main girl lol She's alright and all but every other character is so much better than her. Even Robin with a total of 1 lewd interaction is much more attractive than her, I wish we could lower her standing in the Harem, make her a normal member instead of the wife or whatever. Speaking of Robin, what does it mean to choose the Male gender? Does it mean Robin will be a trans boy? With the newly added pair of Lesbians that will surely get the dick it feels like adding a trans guy (that also gets dicked) seems to make a lot of sense, content-wise.

I like how the game has past relationships (at least two, Ruby and the doctor) that show up already corrupted, this is something I always like in VNs(and something devs always seem afraid of using), and I wish we can see more of that in the future. Not just corrupted characters, but enemies too, advanced pregnancies, etc. Love those.

I can't wait for the next update. Godspeed, Dev!
Thank you for this. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
The writing was pretty good for most of the time, the story is great, but I just got to this scene in the living room where the MC reveals to Zoey that he convinced Luke to let them get together and the writing quality dropped BAD.

This kind of dialogue is terrible, this speech style where people describe extensively what they're thinking and how they feel about the conversation is unrealistic, annoying and ALWAYS off character. No one has this level of clarity in a conversation, this only happens if the dialogue is being thought out thoroughly, by a writer trying to clarify how people feel. I'm still a lot into the game but this whole scene feels like a drag, I can only hope this is temporary...
Yes, at some point I think the dev got another writer involved and the tone changed radically. There can be something kinky about taboos being broken and dominance asserted in a tone that sounds more like a tea party. But they didn't nail it here. It's not clear to me whether the same writer is still involved in present and future updates.

Reactions: quiboune

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
I tried going to the main menu but it does not let me enter the incest codes?
Dev says the code for it has been removed from the patreon version so no code input even with console commands, you would have to either mod it or get the SubscribeStar version. Patreon is weird about stuff

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyEmployeesFamily-EP8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes