The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Patreon version is worthless. Yet another oblivious dev. completely flabbergasted that they gutted his game. Who could have seen that coming?!? Literally everyone.
I'm sure he hates it too, hence the name of the censored version "Oppression". Since Patreon is the most popular creator subscription website it wouldn't wise to cut ties to it all together, why not just treat it as tip box rather than belittling the dev. If you're so oppose to it simply subscribe somewhere else.

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
If I download the patreon version and get the patch will that be the same as the SS version? Or does the SS version have more content?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and included a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png with a custom black brick version, (which visually improves the preferences settings, as well fits the dark mode visual change).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds slight dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info in real time.

Universal Music Mod [07-07-22] [Bev_]
Due to the size of this Universal Music Mod, here is this sites music mod link.
(This music mod is shown in some images posted below...pressing your P key will hide or display the player.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title using the Adjustment mod compilation.

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

All images below are displaying some of the visual changes (textbox, font shadow, quick menu mod (hidden or displayed QM using Q key). Also showing in some images the Universal Music Mod displaying music list or player on the bottom (press the P key to display the music player UI).
screenshot0007.png

This image below displaying the changed game menu image, also showing the modified 4+1 textbox mod with opacity slider.
screenshot0008.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note:
I noticed the recent passed around SS i-patch (Oct. 10/24) which seems to have issues. It's not worth using it right now due to missing images, or the fact that the user has to do a complete restart if they want to use this version of i-patch.

As well I tested and tried to load my previous saves made without the patch, and they will not work after the patch was installed. And I feel it's too risky with this present format of i-patch, which seems fully working updates are not readily available right now. (FYI...You risk broken saves using the posted i-patch.)

Regards.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
there ws ic-patch posted page or few ago.
Ya, I noticed it was scrubbed...no hidden call code to enable for these love interests below.
(call code has been removed)
edn = Lilliana
ew = Laura
jta = Ava

Regards,

Meow23

Feb 22, 2023
I believe the only pregnancy content would be implied impregnation for some characters. There is also 1 screen of the first love interest pregnant, if you choose the Bachelor ending. Someone please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
can someone help me with patch? tried to put just the files in the game folder and tried to put the whole folder in the game folder, both doesnt work! thx!

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
If I download the patreon version and get the patch will that be the same as the SS version? Or does the SS version have more content?
go back several pages from this one their is a incest patch for both version and yes it works for Patreon version i tested it myself works just fine i think you go back 5 to maybe 10 pages you will find it

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I believe the only pregnancy content would be implied impregnation for some characters. There is also 1 screen of the first love interest pregnant, if you choose the Bachelor ending. Someone please, correct me if I'm wrong.
i maybe wrong myself but iirc you can knock em all up at a certain point but only the "unoffical wifey"/Mom that MC fucks gets pregnant and it is optional but i love it personally and cant wait to see em all knocked the fuck up

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes