• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Just wait until pregnancy gets added in and it's not just the same thing like 8 different times.
And we will finally be able to get full milk from a girl!

Well, I assume that will be the case, as I cannot figure out how to max a girl's milk in a single day as of now.

christus

May 26, 2021
I've been having issues with the recent update with Bianca not going into the milking place, anybody with the same problem ?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I've been having issues with the recent update with Bianca not going into the milking place, anybody with the same problem ?
It's most likely that her Mood is too low. You basically need to have sex with her a bunch of times to keep it up (until the bar turns green) as for whatever reason she's the only girl who has a constant "Decreasing" debuff on her while everyone else is Neutral.

You can buy a bunch of Pumpkin Pie from the restaurant which restore 1 energy each use and just finger blast her about 10 times to get it back up and she should start showing back up on the days she's scheduled.

Oct 14, 2018
Other that that, Inventory with lots of items, gifts and dates, condoms to avoid pregnancy, buy a car, fighting (coming soon), house expansion, repeatable scenes, custom translations and more!
Since there's condoms to avoid pregnancy, does that mean there will be pregnancy content in the future ?

Draxeeon

Sep 7, 2020
Nice game. I won't deny that I like the farm system and what it entails.
But, I really hate Isabella, she's unpleasant, and even worse, having to deal with her at almost every event.
Not to say how pusillanimous the protagonist is. He doesn't have the guts to put several people in their place there...

Reactions: ArguzBlack

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
How do you activate it? Spam clicking it now, and nothing is happening.
I think it's a matter of poor implemented design by the dev. I think they maybe intended for you to be able to drastically overbless the farm with your hundreds of otherwise unusable energy, but instead it only appears to activate when you choose the option. Clicking on overbless in the resulting menu appears to do nothing. I'm also not actually sure when you can activate it, f it can be activated every time you choose the bless my farm option or if you can only reup it once the blessing runs out.

Reactions: Ass bandit

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
It's most likely that her Mood is too low. You basically need to have sex with her a bunch of times to keep it up (until the bar turns green) as for whatever reason she's the only girl who has a constant "Decreasing" debuff on her while everyone else is Neutral.

You can buy a bunch of Pumpkin Pie from the restaurant which restore 1 energy each use and just finger blast her about 10 times to get it back up and she should start showing back up on the days she's scheduled.
Thank you for that explanation! I was very confused, and I'm at a point where this is preventing me from progressing any further into the game.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
stuck on "I could explore the shopping district again" nothing happens when I do it

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes