CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
no mother incest?
For now it only hints into that direction, nothing major happens until now. I'm not the developer, so can't say when it happens. I just modify some of the files, so that some sentences make more sense, if you're customize them into being a family.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this just gonna keep on repeating, am I done with this update? Including the "Did Himari scared Ryo that night?" I keep coming back on the mountain and in front of the hotel but nothing comes up.

screenshot0001.png

Moreover, those teasing with Isabella is taking way too long now! Its been a long time since MC have sex with her. She needs to get that once more. As for the others they have nice animations, but it would be nice to make it longer and just have another animation be included just to make it more hotter.

Bastet is definitely pushing Sophia on seducing the MC, that better be worth it on the next update. It would be nice if the girls we have so far who have not sex or those similar to Isabella will get a similar treatment of finally getting it on the next update.

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
it's a nice game sadly finished the current content of the story. I'm interested in this and hope more content will come because it's not a bad game (hopefully the story and content goes towards sophia too since she kinda started to embrance MC and allow some things + now I'm stuck at the task of hugging her from may part).

Tho I had 1-2 issue(s) with the game so far: I got an error, idk how, where one time before going to bed after talking to Sophia and saying "that's my girl" option, got error from a script that was probably supposed to play a scene with bastet. I forgot to take a screenshot of the error log but if I find again the save and can repeat that, I'll try to post it here.

Also I got a problem where I was talking to izanami and chose an option which was working but at the end of the convo, it started to go backwards to the choice screen again and I chose the same, same thing happened until I chose the second option and allowed me to get out of the infinite loop. This time an error didn't popped out like previously where I pressed ignore but I'll post a screenshot to where it started.

EDIT: For the problem with izanami, idk how it happened but it was around this choice. I tried to repeat again the scenes but they all seem to work now for some reasons (maybe it was happening because of the error that popped out before this scene with rollback/ignore option appeared?)
1675242939745.png

As for the first major error with sophia (that's what I could call?)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in script
    $ renpy.jump(late_night_events[2].event_label)
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
My family farm 0.0.1
Wed Feb  1 11:17:04 2023
my opinion: seems like an easy fix most likely if u ask me as a programmer but not sure since I'm not working on it nor know ren'py way of working.

anyway That's all I had to say for now. Goodluck in your future with the game developer and hopefully the updates come faster :)

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the problem with all those illusion/koikatsu game is that every single one of them can't get climax/sperm right. Listen, if i wanted animation alone there is plenty of that on pixiv and better. Games should have proper scenes from beginning to the end. A lot of fkers insert these premade animations with some Oh oh sounds and thinks it's alright. It's not, it sucks ass and you are just wasting your time and the time of other people who end up playtesting your game.

Seriously ***

• Angry
Reactions: standbygames

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why are allways the more interessting storys sandbox/grinding at the end?! what a shame...however goodluck

Reactions: Marlq

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
The "Bless my farm" interaction doesn't seem to work
Either that or it wasn't explained properly in the game how it works actually. But what I can tell you is that somehow for me seems to be active even when it's about to end (for example when it shows 2 turns left).

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
Really hate the "type your relationship" stuff. Just do a patch instead, or at least make it so that when you put incest-related titles that it actually makes sense in the dialogue.

It's very obvious that it's intended to be incestuous, but when you put those titles in the dialogue can get awkward. Like when your "sister" says "just a little fun between brothers!" It makes sense with roommate because it's gender neutral, but in this case it's not. Even if you used another title, if it's not something that applies to both MC and the girl it won't work. Not to mention, whenever a sentence starts with the title you put in, it won't be capitalized (minor annoyance).

Reactions: Socksgod

Socksgod

Jan 1, 2020
Really hate the "type your relationship" stuff. Just do a patch instead, or at least make it so that when you put incest-related titles that it actually makes sense in the dialogue.

It's very obvious that it's intended to be incestuous, but when you put those titles in the dialogue can get awkward. Like when your "sister" says "just a little fun between brothers!" It makes sense with roommate because it's gender neutral, but in this case it's not. Even if you used another title, if it's not something that applies to both MC and the girl it won't work. Not to mention, whenever a sentence starts with the title you put in, it won't be capitalized (minor annoyance).
Yes, the game really needs an i-patch

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
there is nothing we love more than to press the same buttons again and again to move from one room to another. it's so much fun to waste our time because the Dev decided he doesn't have enough content and/or is too lazy to add insta room travel.

great game, offensively bad UI...

1.4k dollars per month, grindy game, awful UI, I guess people will simp for anything that looks pretty. seriously you smart asses, all you have to do is take away your money and these problems will be solved in a fucking day or two, then keep supporting the Dev, it's that simple.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is so great! Except for ONE very huge factor. Koikatsu screenshots. Damn, what a shame to use such sh!tty software for graphics.
This hugely negates any other negative comments about the game. Who with a fucking functioning mind would choose that engine for graphics? Sheesh. It almost makes the game completely uninteresting especially since even my dog could make the captures and animations.

Anyway, the game desperately needs some pregnancy content. I know it's planned but still :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How can I solve the second task?
You put them on the field at the same time. Use the calendar on the wall in the living room as usual and select both women for the field for that specific day.

Yes, the game really needs an i-patch
No, it doesn't. You are allowed to choose freely . The reason why Bianca says "just a little fun between brothers!" is because the developer hasn't learned enough English to make a game without the help from translators. He obviously means "siblings" but that sort of cements the actual idea of the game.
He should make "brothers" a free choice to, like "friends" or "co-workers" or "siblings".

Anyone know if these are custom models? What the CGI is made in? Engine? Aka blender ect?
Just as I said earlier, there is absolutely nothing custom about it. The "engine" is not an engine, but a game.
And not just that, but the absolutely most fucking terrible screenshot-game, Koikatu. It is so bad graphics-wise I have no idea why so many developers use that crap. But maybe it's because Honey Select is too hard for them (although that is also a screenshot tool).

I would happily offer the developer to commision me so he could have actually nice graphics, like fx Daz but in toon style.

In my opinion, you don't use a game to make graphics for a game. One point is, it is very likely illegal. Another point is, the graphics are really shitty.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 2356583
I cant seem to figure out how to start this. I see her in the forest, but shes grayed out.
You're doing nothing wrong, it's just because it's the end of the current content. I had this task too but five minutes later got a message that i had hit the end of current content.

So what the developer should really have done was to wait with the introduction of Ryo until he had more content with her (which, given he is using Koikatu, could be about fifteen minutes).

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I like the art style and graphics.

Reminds of the first time I saw this type thing... was it Zelda Wind Waker?

So what the developer should really have done was to wait with the introduction of Ryo until he had more content with her (which, given he is using Koikatu, could be about fifteen minutes).
Writing might take more than 15mins.

You really have an agenda you seem to need to push here. Was your mom boob-punched by some shitty graphics or something?

Easy is irrelevant if I like the look, which I do.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes