CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Jan 31th '23): Updated the files for game version 0.1.1.
Checked all script files I could find and updated them. Have fun. (If you use them.)

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Starts off cool but turns grindy as hell and the quest log gives you quests that you can't complete for a week or more sometimes. Also wtf with only having 2 energy per day??!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
How to get Bianca and Aurora to get to know each other
Took me awhile to figure out, they need to be assigned to the milking field at the same day. If one of them has a low mood they wont show up so go play with them a bit until moral improves.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. So i download and try it.
Can someone give me the correct relationship order? For the best incest outcome?
Just to understand who is who.

Thank you

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
So far so good. I am pretty impress about the game. Good storyline and animation is good. If someone want to hide the user interface you just need to press H. Usually for other game I just need to click on my middle button on my mouse but it didnt really work this time. It is kind of a good idea regarding this type of game. Farming and at the same time you can progress in the game. I give a Kudos for the idea :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Family Farm [v0.1.1] [FarmGuy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 459 MB - MyFamilyFarm-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 424 MB - MyFamilyFarm-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Starts off cool but turns grindy as hell and the quest log gives you quests that you can't complete for a week or more sometimes. Also wtf with only having 2 energy per day??!!!
You should get to 3 energy fairly quickly, if you follow the story. Then it becomes less grindy and more check-in-management. Milking will help too, if you mix it in.

You only *need* $200 a week, keep that in mind if you're annoyed/tired of farming.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Great game! Lots of content for an early version. By the way dev, sensible does not mean sensitive. Almost the opposite.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes