cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Writing might take more than 15mins.

You really have an agenda you seem to need to push here. Was your mom boob-punched by some shitty graphics or something?

Easy is irrelevant if I like the look, which I do.
The writing part, yes. That could take as long as 30 minutes to an hour when using Renpy (which is not my cuppa tea either).

No, she was not. The graphics are shitty and especially if you do the screenshots without any kind of post processing plugin (some developers use those).
You can clearly see artifacts, lack of antialiasing and stuff that should not appear in a modern game, cementing my claim that Koikatu is a POS game and a POS tool for doing game graphics.

Then again,my expectations are clearly higher than yours. On the other hand, this is a game we can play for free, legally even, so I'm a SOB for expressing my critique (or, do I give the developer ideas for more income?)

If you like the look and that's what you judge the game by, there are 2000+ games that have the exact same look, by the way. And that is the precise problem with the games made with screenshots from Illusion games.

Last edited:

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Pretty interesting game but I have a few issues with it. One the pacing is whack. Though this is a personal preference thing I guess, because some people want to just load up a game and instantly fuck. Well that's basically here if you want that but for others like myself who enjoy a slow erotic build up of increasingly sexual events to make the payoff better this game lacks that for almost every character (goes almost straight to fucking), but the weird thing is it coulda had that but screws it up in a weird way.

For example, Isabella. She's all cold and does nothign with you but then you randomly just jump straight into fucking her... No build up, no pacing just 0 to 100 in a second. Now the weird part is, after that and 1 more event, you basically go backwards to where the pacing should and could have been. You have all those events where she uses a fleshlight on you and is teasing you and gradually showing nudity, for science, and building things up. It makes much more sense for her character to build up that way. Why didn't those events come first??? It would have made much more sense for those events to have come first and built up to sex eventually. The build up and payoff would be much more satisfying and made more sense for her character by just reordering these events. Instead it just randomly goes in the opposite direction fucking her on the first real "event" with her and spoils everything, imo.

The mom is the only character that seems to have any sort of sense of pacing and build up/tease, which I appreciate. The rest are just sluts that insta want you and fuck you soon as you ask, which meh, ain't my cup of tea. Not many devs really understand good pacing in this way unfortunately.

The grind and the way the sandbox is setup is also really, really boring and annoying. I don't mind a grind, but the way it's set up is just annoying with only 3 energy and having to do the same thing over and over with awkward controls and there's only 1-2 crops for a long time (and pumpkins take way too long so just 1) and only 1-2 girls has 1 sex scene to you need to repeat over and over grind the sex currency so that's also pretty lame.

I'd give this game a 3/5 stars rating as it is now. Some fun story and characters and decent animations but pacing and grind issues. However I won't actually give it a real review, even though this post was basically one, because I don't believe in giving a hardworking dev a sub 5 star review when he's trying to build up his game. Ratings definitely can help catch people's eyes and I wouldn't want to lower that for a dev that seems to be working pretty hard with regular updates which is more than I can say for 90% of milker devs here. So goodluck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythMackay

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Art is really good and premise is really good, the writing is a little weird but overall good game. Just wish I got into it later in the development

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The writing part, yes. That could take as long as 30 minutes to an hour when using Renpy (which is not my cuppa tea either).

No, she was not. The graphics are shitty and especially if you do the screenshots without any kind of post processing plugin (some developers use those).
You can clearly see artifacts, lack of antialiasing and stuff that should not appear in a modern game, cementing my claim that Koikatu is a POS game and a POS tool for doing game graphics.

Then again,my expectations are clearly higher than yours. On the other hand, this is a game we can play for free, legally even, so I'm a SOB for expressing my critique (or, do I give the developer ideas for more income?)

If you like the look and that's what you judge the game by, there are 2000+ games that have the exact same look, by the way. And that is the precise problem with the games made with screenshots from Illusion games.
Dude, stfu about your koikatsu hate boner. We get it, you have an irrational hatred of Koikatsu. There's no need to make so many posts about it.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 2356583
I cant seem to figure out how to start this. I see her in the forest, but shes grayed out.
You're supposed to find her in front of the hotel at night. Not sure if she's there every night, if she's not, try the next day.
You're doing nothing wrong, it's just because it's the end of the current content. I had this task too but five minutes later got a message that i had hit the end of current content.

So what the developer should really have done was to wait with the introduction of Ryo until he had more content with her (which, given he is using Koikatu, could be about fifteen minutes).
False. The message is very specific that it only refers to the main story and there might be still side content to be done. As long as there's a hint, there's an event.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Really hate the "type your relationship" stuff. Just do a patch instead, or at least make it so that when you put incest-related titles that it actually makes sense in the dialogue.

It's very obvious that it's intended to be incestuous, but when you put those titles in the dialogue can get awkward. Like when your "sister" says "just a little fun between brothers!" It makes sense with roommate because it's gender neutral, but in this case it's not. Even if you used another title, if it's not something that applies to both MC and the girl it won't work. Not to mention, whenever a sentence starts with the title you put in, it won't be capitalized (minor annoyance).
Yes, the game really needs an i-patch
You put them on the field at the same time. Use the calendar on the wall in the living room as usual and select both women for the field for that specific day.

No, it doesn't. You are allowed to choose freely . The reason why Bianca says "just a little fun between brothers!" is because the developer hasn't learned enough English to make a game without the help from translators. He obviously means "siblings" but that sort of cements the actual idea of the game.
He should make "brothers" a free choice to, like "friends" or "co-workers" or "siblings".

Just as I said earlier, there is absolutely nothing custom about it. The "engine" is not an engine, but a game.
And not just that, but the absolutely most fucking terrible screenshot-game, Koikatu. It is so bad graphics-wise I have no idea why so many developers use that crap. But maybe it's because Honey Select is too hard for them (although that is also a screenshot tool).

I would happily offer the developer to commision me so he could have actually nice graphics, like fx Daz but in toon style.

In my opinion, you don't use a game to make graphics for a game. One point is, it is very likely illegal. Another point is, the graphics are really shitty.
On page 2 you can find a post of me, where I added the variable "sibling" to the VARIABLES.rpy and updated the script files. With these, the family relationships work just fine.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Family Farm [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 911mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

shadoworigins

Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys, I've having this problem recently (with some updates), when I download the new update (totally new folder), and then load the game with an old save from previous update, the game doesn't continue and keeps showing the "Wait" words on the "Hints" option. Why does this happen? Last time I had to restart a new game to see the new content and I really don't want to do that again :c

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Hey guys, I've having this problem recently (with some updates), when I download the new update (totally new folder), and then load the game with an old save from previous update, the game doesn't continue and keeps showing the "Wait" words on the "Hints" option. Why does this happen? Last time I had to restart a new game to see the new content and I really don't want to do that again :c
I also downloaded this game for the first time.
People are waiting for the clues, after a few days I had clues for them.
I guess you finished the version when you got the list of Patreon members.

grechaonelove

Aug 12, 2021
You put them on the field at the same time. Use the calendar on the wall in the living room as usual and select both women for the field for that specific day.

No, it doesn't. You are allowed to choose freely . The reason why Bianca says "just a little fun between brothers!" is because the developer hasn't learned enough English to make a game without the help from translators. He obviously means "siblings" but that sort of cements the actual idea of the game.
He should make "brothers" a free choice to, like "friends" or "co-workers" or "siblings".

Just as I said earlier, there is absolutely nothing custom about it. The "engine" is not an engine, but a game.
And not just that, but the absolutely most fucking terrible screenshot-game, Koikatu. It is so bad graphics-wise I have no idea why so many developers use that crap. But maybe it's because Honey Select is too hard for them (although that is also a screenshot tool).

I would happily offer the developer to commision me so he could have actually nice graphics, like fx Daz but in toon style.

In my opinion, you don't use a game to make graphics for a game. One point is, it is very likely illegal. Another point is, the graphics are really shitty.
it doesn't work

A51

Jul 14, 2017
There are... a lot of dialogue errors. If it was any worse it would be at engrish or mtl levels of bad. I'm assuming the creator/developer is not a native english speaker, but there should be some level of passing this to an editor or something. Especially since it seems like it's early enough in development that if an editor or writer joins later they dont have to go through all of the dialogue to fix these problems.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a horrible game, but good god, the energy really suck...you can have 2 actions (later 3) and that it....is really bad, that literally slow the hell out of the game, why the fuck not use the normal "morning/day/evening/night" system, this one is really bad.

Edit: Also there is a lesbian content when the mc is not there (so that's for me is cheating)...another why in the hell out of nowhere they become bisexual, the mc even ask on the threesome if isabella if she is by any chance lesbian...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes