DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Once pregnancy gets added to the game, I doubt every sex scene can get them pregnant, you'd most likely have to pass a certain main story point to be able to get them pregnant, otherwise it would make everything very complicated.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
What is the old menu item used for?

And how do I get to the shopping district, it says I need to explore there for another scene.

dick_fantasy

Nov 3, 2019
the game is good, there are some lagging problems, and there are some problems to continue some sidequests, by this i mean that is hard to tell how to or when you can progress them

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I'm stuck there is no more quest and the only sex scene I have it's the finger one with bianca, someone know what I have to do ?
Have you been talking to everyone? Exploring all the areas at different times of day? And growing plants? If you have, then it might literally just be waiting a bit longer for something to happen.

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
I'm stuck there is no more quest and the only sex scene I have it's the finger one with bianca, someone know what I have to do ?
You need to grow and sell 100 radishes, it's even written on his itch page as a bug but you proced after that
Even taking the grind apart this game is long for just a third release, just wish the dev add more farming stuff to do.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
we really need more energy. Only two actions a day is not enough.
talk to Bastet enough and she'll eventually upgrade that to three. And besides that, you can apparently buy pumpkin pies to restore 1 energy each slice. And, since we need to grind the money anyways, you can also avoid selling the radishes until you've got a stockpile of a few thousand and you won't have to pay the $200 of bills until you've sold produce for the first time (that's mostly a tip for if you need to restart the game at some point)

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
talk to Bastet enough and she'll eventually upgrade that to three. And besides that, you can apparently buy pumpkin pies to restore 1 energy each slice. And, since we need to grind the money anyways, you can also avoid selling the radishes until you've got a stockpile of a few thousand and you won't have to pay the $200 of bills until you've sold produce for the first time (that's mostly a tip for if you need to restart the game at some point)
thanks for the tips. definitely didn't know about the selling trick.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Playing this on Android, and getting an error every time I click the backpack. NameError: name 'temp_player_iten' is not defined. I'm guessing it's a typo for item.

Diego999

Jul 13, 2018
btw the game did not work on joiplay but after transferring the game files to the internal storage everything worked

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck at giving 200 each sunday, will never end? And also, my quest log is empty after spending some time with Bianca as a cow... And the only other quest I have is "Himari scared rio" thing, what do I need to do? or is it all over for now'

Dec 7, 2018
Okay, trying the game for the first time today. I sure as hell fucking hope our MC grows a spine at some point, to turn all those ungrateful arrogannt whores into something more palatable. They all treat him like a fucking house servant, even though he's pretty much the only one doing the actual work. Especially that fucking cunt Isabella, man she's pissing me off, I want to be able to turn her into my personal submissive filthy little cum guzzling breeding sow and keep her in a stable. The longer I play the more frustrated I get with this shit, and I'm only around day 60.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Okay, trying the game for the first time today. I sure as hell fucking hope our MC grows a spine at some point, to turn all those ungrateful arrogannt whores into something more palatable. They all treat him like a fucking house servant, even though he's pretty much the only one doing the actual work. Especially that fucking cunt Isabella, man she's pissing me off, I want to be able to turn her into my personal submissive filthy little cum guzzling breeding sow and keep her in a stable. The longer I play the more frustrated I get with this shit, and I'm only around day 60.
You sound like andrew tate

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes