KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
So far so good, unique premise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
huge huge potential
No mom content but it's all good, save the best for last
Overall this is a 10/10, good progress
so far

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
The whole tax and economy system in the game is odd and difficult. I think it would be more enjoyable if the crop harvesting was just something you needed to complete X number of times in order to progress, rather than being this weird system of math that you had to always worry about or it will wreck your playthrough.

not_a_farm_guy

Sep 28, 2022
lower taxes is almost an only american thing, in my country taxes are almost as in this game (taxes take 5 months of our work money)

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Honestly, even for the US corporate taxes below 50% are pretty new. I'd argue that the real issue is the lack of space to grow the crops, so only being able to grow a small amount at a time. But that's probably a deliberate part of the story.

Reactions: TLAMNZ

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The whole tax and economy system in the game is odd and difficult. I think it would be more enjoyable if the crop harvesting was just something you needed to complete X number of times in order to progress, rather than being this weird system of math that you had to always worry about or it will wreck your playthrough.
There's a cheat mod that can add money so you just need to farm once and there after use the cheat mod to add money and forget about farming.

lower taxes is almost an only american thing, in my country taxes are almost as in this game (taxes take 5 months of our work money)
Yikes, maybe moving to somewhere less tax heavy?

The context was pretty obvious.
Agree to dis-agree, obvious to you but not for me I'm afraid.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
There's a cheat mod that can add money so you just need to farm once and there after use the cheat mod to add money and forget about farming.

Yikes, maybe moving to somewhere less tax heavy?

Agree to dis-agree, obvious to you but not for me I'm afraid.
Agree to disagree is something people with horrendous opinions or who are clearly wrong say.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes